Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice Details
College Name: Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice
Address: City Hall Annexe, 14th Floor, P.O. Box 14404, Nairobi 00100
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Distance Education Colleges
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice (KICJ) is located in City Hall Annexe 14th Floor.
The colleges offers a number of courses such as:
1. Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Security Studies
2. Higher Diploma in Forensic Psychology and Criminology
3. Higher Diploma in Security and Disaster Management
4. Higher Diploma in Intelligence and Forensic Management
5. Higher Diploma in Criminal Justice Administration and Management
6. Higher Diploma in Transport Security Management
7. Higher Diploma in Economic Crimes Management
8. Diploma in Child Forensic Studies - Psychology and Law
9. Diploma in Public Prosecution Management
10. Diploma in Fingerprint Science
11. Diploma in Disaster Management
12. Diploma in Forensic and Criminal Investigation
13. Diploma in Criminology
14. Diploma in Forensic Accounting
15. Diploma in Intelligence Management
16. Diploma in Security Management
17. Certificate in Disaster management
18. Certificate in Security Management
19. Certificate in intelligence
20. Certificate in Criminology and Forensic Studies
21. Certificate in fingerprint Technology
22. Certificate in Information Technology
In addition, the college offers the following short courses:
- Fraud detection and investigations
- Anti-Money Laundering
The college has several campuses namely: City Hall Annex, View Park Towers, Thika Campus, Machakos Campus, Kitui Campus, Nakuru Campus, Eldoret Campus, Kericho Campus, Naivasha Campus, Bomet Campus, Kapenguria Campus, Narok Campus, Nyahururu Campus, Eldama Ravine Campus, Oloitoktok Campus, Kisumum Campus, Kisii Campus, Nyeri Campus, Nanyuki Campus, Meru Campus, Embu Campus, Mombasa Campus, Voi Campus, Taveta Campus, Mpeketoni Campus, Wundanyi Campus, Kakamega Campus, Bungoma Campus, Busia Campus, Bondo Campus, Garissa Campus and Wajir Campus.
To contact the institution, use the details below:
P.O. BOX 14404 00100,
G.P.O NAIROBI KENYA, City Hall Annexe, 14th Floor
Telephone: +254 020 208 8433
Do you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
Alumni - Classmates
Find former and current students of this college. You can also join this alumni registry so that your classmates can find you.
45 alumi members found.
Did you study in this college or are you a continuing student?
Add Your Name.
Messages and Comments - College Message Board
|Mr. Mulwa||10 May 2012
|Enquiry.||28 Feb 2011
|Under graduate distance learnig programmes||29 Jan 2011
Return to Colleges