Posted on: 7/5/2011 2:22:56 PM Posted By: raphael Membership Level: Diamond Total Points: 18259
1. Certificate in Management
2. Certificate in Information and Communication Technology
3. Nationl Certificate in Arcives and Records Management
1. Diploma in Management
2. Diploma in Business and Office Management
3. Diploma in Journalism and Media Studies
4. Diploma in Information and Communication Technology
5. Diploma in Law
6. National Diploma in Archives and Records Management
1. Bachelor of Commerce
2. Bachelor of Commerce and Business Administration
3. Bachelor of Business and Office Management
4. Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology
5. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
P.O Box 60550. Forest Road, Parklands, Nairobi. Kenya.
Telephone Number: (020)3750255-8
Did you like this post? Share it with friends.
Please use proper grammar, spelling and post only family friendly comments. Avoid using chat codes like ur, nyc, gr8 e.t.c.
Next: Courses Offered by Narok University CollegePrevious: Courses Offered at Aga Khan UniversityReturn to Discussion ForumPost New Discussion Topic