Join our alumni directory today and find your current or former classmates from school, college or
Search for schools
Get information on
all schools in Kenya. Choose from the best.
Find all colleges in Kenya from our easy to use colleges directory. Search for colleges by location as well as courses offered.
Find both public and private
universities in Kenya and abroad.
Discuss and share ideas. Ask questions and get answers
Browse our collection of interview questions. Know which questions to expect as you go for job interview.
Browse our collection of educational resources as you prepare for examinations and also for common knowledge.
Kasneb CPA Syllabus
Bachelor of Arts (Arts)
CRITICAL AND CREATIVE THINKING
Exam Name: CRITICAL AND CREATIVE THINKING
Course: Bachelor of Arts (Arts)
Institution/Board: Kenyatta University
Exam Year: 2010
UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS 2009/2010
FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION FOR THE DEGREE OF BACHELOR
UCU 103: CRITICAL AND CREATIVE THINKING
DATE: FRIDAY 23RD JULY 2010 TIME: 2.00 P.M. - 4.00 P.M.
Answer question ONE and any other Two questions.
1. Using appropriate examples, explain how the tools of analysis enhance good thinking. (30 marks)
2. Clarify the concept of individuality and show how it contributes to societal well- being. (20 marks)
3. “Rational decision-making maximizes quality of life”. Discuss. (20 marks)
4. Demonstrate the transforming role of quality education. (20 marks)
5. Show how any one of the following philosophers exemplify critical and creative thinking:- (20 marks)
a) Kwasi Wiredu
b) Rene’ Descartes
c) Betrand Russell
Return to Question Papers
Download wide range of KCSE, KCPE and KASNEB papers and answers for free.
If you are preparing for your KCPE exams, try our free online tests to gauge yourself.
Scholarships in Kenya
Find a wide range of scholarships both in Kenya and abroad. View full scholarship details, application requirements and procedures.