Clive School of Nursing
Clive School of Nursing details
- Address: P.O. BOX 35-60401
- Location: Chogoria
- Telephone Number: 254 064 22620,254 064 22123
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: http://www.pceachogoriahospital.org
About Clive School of Nursing
Clive School of Nursing was established as Nurse Training School in 1951.
It is part of Chogoria Hospital.
The college trains Kenya Registered Community Health nurses (KRCHN) at Diploma level.
It is located on the Eastern slopes of Mount Kenya.
(i)C at KCSE and above with C in English,Biology and C- in either maths,physics or chemistry.
(ii)Applicants must have attained 18 years of age and above
(iii)Candidates must be physically and mentally healthy
(iv)They must be in possession of the national identity card
Programs and courses
- Certificate in Community Health (Community Health)
- Certificate in Community Health and HIV/AIDS Management (Community Health and HIV/AIDS Management)
- Certificate in Community Health Assistant (Community Health Assistant)
- Certificate in Community Nutrition (Community Nutrition)
Degree (2 courses)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health (Public Health)
- diploma in auditing (auditing)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Community Nutrition (Community Nutrition)
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy (Occupational Therapy)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Clive School of Nursing Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.5
out of 5
based on 2 ratings and 2 reviews.
- Lillian Kangai Mutegi( Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:4Clive School of Nursing is the best place to be and the best place to create your future.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges