Mombasa Technical Training Institute
Mombasa Technical Training Institute details
- Address: Kisauni Road, P.O. BOX 81220, Mombasa, Kenya
- Location: Mombasa
- Telephone Number: +254 (0) 712725554
- Telephone Number 2: +254 (0) 710389727
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: www.mombasatti.ac.ke
About Mombasa Technical Training Institute
This is one of the leading technical institutes in Kenya offering variety of courses ranging from craft certificates to diplomas. The examinations administered in this college are recognized by examination boards in Kenya such as KASNEB, KNEC and CITY & GUILDS.
Programs and courses
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Why Join Mombasa Technical Training Institute
- The institute is endowed with wide range of facilities.
- The courses offered are taught by highly experienced and dedicated tutors.
- Many sports and games are available in the college. They include basketball, athletics, football, handball, swimming and volleyball.
- There is an active students government in the institution Students’ Organizations of Mombasa Technical Training Institute (SOMTTI).
Schools and departments
- Applied Science Department.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Department.
- Industrial Liaison Department.
- Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Secretarial and Languages Department.
- Medical Science Department.
- Hospitality and Tourism Department.
- Business Department.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Well equipped modern library.
- Internet resource center.
- Computer laboratories.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Mombasa Technical Training Institute Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.4
out of 5
based on 28 ratings and 28 reviews.
- Michael Mumo(Diploma in Accountancy Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:1Kenya coast poly is one of the best collages in East Africa. I being a student and a student leader, have had the best experience ever in the college. We have qualified tutors, good management, hardworking students who are highly disciplined. Through the college I have traveled in various places in Kenya and outside. It has really built my future life.
- Nancy K Achoki(Diploma in Food science and Technology Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4I am settled in Nairobi.
I like the school because of the very commited tutors.
It has also a condusive learning environment.
- Ali Waziri Mohd(Business management Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5I am in first year.
- Sarah Maganga(Diploma in Supplies Management Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5I am currently doing Procurement in Nairobi. I used to fear being a leader because of all responsibilities that accompanied it, but being at Mombasa Technical Training Institute, I learnt that people learn through mistakes and leaders don't have to be perfect. What matters is that people vote for you because they believe in you , and yes, my fellow students believed in me and made me their leader.Mombasa Technical Training Institute made me confident.
- Juliet Muthoni Mbungu( Class of 2002)
Overall Rating:5Am currently doing a masters degree in Tourism Management and working as a part-time lecturer.
- Humphrey Sichei( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:4I am training IT at Yaris institute of Business and Information.
- Achieng Celestine( Class of 1998)
Overall Rating:5Laboratory Technologist at Kenya Bureau of Statistics.(KEBS)
I am who i am because of this college.
- Eddy Gichira( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Supplies Management.
- Hassan Musa( Class of 2009)
Overall Rating:4Further studies at Mombasa University College.
- Josphat Kimeli( Class of 2003)
Overall Rating:5Working with the Kenya Ports Authority as a electrical workshop assistant.Please join Mtti its a good college.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges