Mombasa Technical Training Institute
Mombasa Technical Training Institute details
College Name: Mombasa Technical Training Institute
Address: Kisauni Road, P.O. BOX 81220, Mombasa, Kenya
Telephone Number 1: +254 41 2226458
Telephone Number 2:
Category: Technical Training Colleges
About Mombasa Technical Training Institute
Mombasa technical training institute is one of the recognized institutes in Kenya that offer technical courses that boost jua kali sector in the republic of Kenya. The examinations administered in this college are recognized by examination boards in Kenya such as KASNEB, KNEC and CITY & GUILDS.
This institute is located in the second largest city in Kenya; Mombasa along Kisauni Road off Jomo Kenyatta Avenue and it offers courses from artisan (craft) level to diploma level in various courses.
Mombasa Technical Training Institute Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Mombasa Technical Training Institute.
- Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery(Carpentry and Joinery)
- Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics(Motor Vehicle Mechanics)
- Certificate in Social work & Community Development(Social Work)
- Certificate in Hotel Management(Hotel Management)
- Certificate in Analytical Chemistry(Analytical Chemistry)
- Craft in Motor Vehicle Mechanics(Motor Vehicle Mechanics)
- Diploma in International Culinary Arts(Food Production)
- Diploma in Legal Secretarial(Legal Secretarial)
- Diploma in Customer Service(Customer Service)
- Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Accountancy(Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Fashion Journalism(Fashion Journalism)
- Diploma in Education and Counseling(Edcation and Counseling)
- Certificate in Plumbing & Pipe Fitting(Plumbing & Pipe Fitting)
- Certificate in Electronics(Electronics)
- Bachelor of Science( Information Systems & Technology)
- Advanced Video Editing(Video Editing)
- Diploma in banking and finance(banking and finance)
- Accounting Packages(Quickbooks, sage, pastel)
- Certificate in Store Keeping(Store Keeping)
- Certificate in Architectural Draghtmanship(Architectural Draughtmanship)
- Accounting Technical Certificate (ATC)
- Artisan in Welding and Fabrication(Welding and Fabrication)
- Artisan in Motor Vehicle Mechanic(Motor Vehicle Mechanic)
- Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering(Telecommunication Engineering)
- Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Diploma in Personnel Management(Personnel )
- Diploma in Supplies and Purchasing(Supplies and Purchasing)
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry(Analytical Chemistry)
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management(Food and Beverage Management)
- Diploma in Accounting(Accounting)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Diploma in Tourism Management(Tourism Management)
- Diploma in Clothing Technology(Clothing Technology)
- Certificate in Computer Studies(Computer Studies)
- Certificate in Fabrication and Welding(Fabrication and Welding)
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Management(Food and Beverage Management)
View all coursesDo you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
- Certificate in Electrical Installation(Electrical Installation)
Mombasa Technical Training Institute alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Mombasa Technical Training Institute.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Sarah Maganga (Diploma in Supplies ManagementClass of 2013)
I am currently doing Procurement in Nairobi. I used to fear being a leader because of all responsibilities that accompanied it, but being at Mombasa Technical Training Institute, I learnt that people learn through mistakes and leaders don't have to be perfect. What matters is that people vote for you because they believe in you , and yes, my fellow students believed in me and made me their leader.Mombasa Technical Training Institute made me confident.
- Juliet Muthoni Mbungu (Class of 2002)
Am currently doing a masters degree in Tourism Management and working as a part-time lecturer.
- James Munene Njue (Class of 2013)
- Humphrey Sichei (Class of 2012)
I am training IT at Yaris institute of Business and Information.
- Achieng Celestine (Class of 1998)
Laboratory Technologist at Kenya Bureau of Statistics.(KEBS)
I am who i am because of this college.
- Eddy Gichira (Class of 2012)
- Hassan Musa (Class of 2009)
Further studies at Mombasa University College.
- Josphat Kimeli (Class of 2003)
Working with the Kenya Ports Authority as a electrical workshop assistant.Please join Mtti its a good college.
- Geoffrey Mwala David (Class of 2009)
Am working as an I.T Administrator.
- Henry Aggrey Okola (Class of 1993)
Currently working as Human Resource Manager at Casino Malindi.
Am proud to be a product of Mombasa Technical Training Institute.
- Emmanuel Masha Baya (Class of 2011)
Am pursuing a Diploma in Accounting and staying in Tudor.
I like this college because it offers quality education.
- Amir Mohamed Thoya (Class of 1993)
I am currently employed at Sheikh Khalifa Secondary School,Mombasa.
I live at Shelly Beach Likoni.
Am a former student of this mighty college.
- Benard Ogot Ngutu (Class of 2012)
The administration system of the college is perfect.
The management is well organized and the education standard not poor.
Thanks you Mr.Bashir and your team.
- Nyakundi Amos (Class of 2013)
- Ernestchipa (Class of 2011)
Am doing CPA.
- Matano Kikophe (Class of 1991)
I am a Network Administrator, with a Large Parastatal in Kenya.
Am currently based in Nairobi.
Mombasa Technical High as it was called during then made my foundation in the Academic world,i will never forget!!!
- Majaliwa Mwaruwa (Class of 2006)
Did Analytical Chemistry.
- Daniel Kinyanjui (Class of 2013)
Am working at an IT firm.
- Dennis Lovoga (Class of 2007)
- Gabbymwanyasi (Class of 2007)
- Rhoda Mwambi (Class of 2006)
Operations and Safety officer at A.A Transporters Ltd.
- Janet (Class of 1996)
Personal Secretary at a company in Mombasa.
- Rhoda Malemba Mwambi (Class of 2006)
I am a Diploma in Information Technology and currently employed at Centreline Tea Brokers Ltd,Mombasa.
- Daniel Wafula Kongani (Class of 2000)
Am settled in Bungoma town working with an NGO.
I did Community Development in South Africa after leaving Mombasa Technical Training Institute.
- Mustafa Mohamed (Class of 2009)
I am doing DA.09 ,settle at Bamburi and am proud of our college Mombasa Technical Training Institute.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges