Kabete Technical Training Institute
Kabete Technical Training Institute details
- Address: P.O. BOX 29010, Nairobi, 00625
- Location: Kabete
- Telephone Number: 020-2445553, 2445557, 2606013
- Telephone Number 2: 0713-338683
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website:
About Kabete Technical Training Institute
This institute was started back in the year 1924. It is located in Nairobi County, along Waiyaki way, near Uthiru Market.
It offers various certificate, craft and diploma courses.
You can find academic programmes offered in the list below.
Programs and courses
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kabete Technical Training Institute Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.6
out of 5
based on 32 ratings and 32 reviews.
- Musyoki Benjamin Musyoki(Diploma in pharmaceutical technology Class of 2018)
Overall Rating:1Kabete college is a best place to acquire quality education. I appreciate the available Learning infrastructure, good. The environment is also friendly for personal studies.discipline cases are well observed.
- Ken Odhiambo Odiwa(Motor Vehicle Mechanics Class of 2001)
Overall Rating:5It is a good Place.
I miss the class Of 1998.
Am currently a Plant Mechanic at Transmara Sugar Company.
- Lucas Mbugua(Electronic Engineering Class of 2007)
Overall Rating:4Am now working as assistant project co-coordinator.
- Nelson Njiru Njoka(Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology Class of 2006)
Overall Rating:5Practicing Pharmacy in Kenya
- Carolyne Isutsa(Pharmaceutical Technology Class of 2004)
Overall Rating:4Thumbs up KTTI. Am proud of this college. Am in Thika.
- Clinton Wamamili(Diploma in ICT Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5Studying at Kabete Technical Training Institute .
- Julius Mwaura(Pharmaceutical Technology Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5Glad for what kabete has turned me into. Long live mother Kabete.
- Justine Nyakundi(Diploma in information communication technology Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:5Am pursuing a three years diploma course in information communication technology. ( business Plaza)
- Ruth Wangeshi(Pharmaceutical Technology Class of 2009)
Overall Rating:5Greatest place to be.
- Chairman Makori(Mechanical Engineering Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4Am grateful that today am celebrated everywhere because of what i got from Kabete.
Long live Kabete.
MR. Makori Stephen(Former Student Union Boss).
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges