Kabete Technical Training Institute
Kabete Technical Training Institute details
College Name: Kabete Technical Training Institute
Address: P.O. BOX 29010, Nairobi, 00625
Telephone Number 1: 020-2445553, 2445557, 2606013
Telephone Number 2: 0713-338683
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Technical Training Colleges
About Kabete Technical Training Institute
This institute was started back in the year 1924. It is located in Nairobi County, along Waiyaki way, near Uthiru Market.
It offers various certificate, craft and diploma courses.
You can find academic programmes offered in the list below.
Kabete Technical Training Institute Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kabete Technical Training Institute.
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry(Analytical Chemistry)
- Certificate in Analytical Chemistry(Analytical Chemistry)
- Diploma in Computerized Secretarial()
- Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering(Telecommunication Engineering)
- Certificate in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine(Veterinary Medicine)
- Bachelor of Science(Electrical Engineering)
- Diploma in banking and finance(banking and finance)
- Diploma in Community Development(Community Development)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Installation(Electrical Installationn)
- Diploma in Leather Technology(Leather Technology)
- Bachelor of Landscaping(Landscaping)
- Diploma in Applied Biology(Applied Biology)
- Bridging Courses(English, Biology and Mathematics)
- Accounting Technician Certificate(ATC)
View all courses
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Kabete Technical Training Institute alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kabete Technical Training Institute.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Carolyne Isutsa (Pharmaceutical Technology Class of 2004)
Thumbs up KTTI. Am proud of this college. Am in Thika.
- Clinton Wamamili (Diploma in ICT Class of 2017)
Studying at Kabete Technical Training Institute .
- Julius Mwaura (Pharmaceutical Technology Class of 2015)
Glad for what kabete has turned me into. Long live mother Kabete.
- Justine Nyakundi (Diploma in information communication technology Class of 2016)
Am pursuing a three years diploma course in information communication technology. ( business Plaza)
- Ruth Wangeshi (Pharmaceutical Technology Class of 2009)
Greatest place to be.
- Chairman Makori (Mechanical Engineering Class of 2011)
Am grateful that today am celebrated everywhere because of what i got from Kabete.
Long live Kabete.
MR. Makori Stephen(Former Student Union Boss).
- Brian Chirchir ( Class of 2014)
I am soon joining the institution since it is my option,hope it will be nice.
- Muriithi G Alphan ( Class of 2017)
- Hassan Moturi ( Class of 1994)
Self employed and staying in Eastlands.
- Jackline Boreh ( Class of 2002)
- Anthony Njoroge ( Class of 2011)
Currently i am in Nakuru managing my own business.
Where are you friends,i miss you all.
- Henry Emmanuel Omondi ( Class of 2002)
Thanks Kabete, you made me who i am today and I am happy.
- Hyslop Kitaa ( Class of 1998)
Perfected to excel.
Working with CCN.
- Nyakina Dennis Ogega ( Class of 2010)
The end justifies the means.
- Andrew Kilonzo ( Class of 2004)
The future has many names: For the weak, it means the unattainable. For the fearful, it means the unknown. For the courageous, it means opportunity.
- Brian Thomas Ratemo ( Class of 2012)
I am taking computer packages currently.
- Nancy Kisanya ( Class of 2003)
Kabete Technical Training Institute did give me a lot.
- Joyce Wanjiru Njuguna ( Class of 2011)
I loved the morning devotions and the witnessing week.
Our mission to Kapedo,Turkana is so memorable.
- Nyandoro O. Evans ( Class of 2010)
Am working with Dyncorp International in Afghanistan.
Kabete was my gateway to prosperity.
- Jos Migwi ( Class of 2009)
The school had funny men.
- Tony Macharia ( Class of 2014)
Am doing Civil Engineering.
- Benson Njoroge ( Class of 2008)
- Mwangi Joseph Mbugua ( Class of 2011)
- Deen Buruhan ( Class of 2013)
Currently i am employed at Tulsi Construction Company l.t.d as a construction engineer.
- Mary Muthoni Gichinga ( Class of 2002)
Am running my own office in Nairobi.
Kabete made me what i am today.
- Mwenda Mutuiri ( Class of 2009)
- Joseph Muring'u ( Class of 2010)
- Njuguna Samuel ( Class of 2008)
I am in Electrical field at Parklands,Nairobi,i really enjoyed my studies at the college.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges