Technical University of Mombasa
Technical University of Mombasa details
- Address: P.O. BOX 90420-80100
- Location: Mombasa
- Telephone Number: (254)41-2492222/3, 2490571
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: www.tum.ac.ke
About Technical University of Mombasa
Technical University of Mombasa is located along Tom
Mboya Street.The institute offers programs at the following
The following are some of the departments
(b)Environment and Health Sciences
(c)Hospitality and Tourism
(d)Media and Graphic Design Studies
(e)Building and Civil Engineering
Programs and courses
Advanced Diploma (1 courses)
Post Graduate Diploma (1 courses)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Technical University of Mombasa Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.6
out of 5
based on 41 ratings and 41 reviews.
- Mazera Rodgers(Electrical engineering Class of 2012)
- Nicholas Ndolo Mutua(Civil Engineerring Class of 2006)
Overall Rating:5Leader of Technology.
- Kiprono Silas Kamar(DHRM Class of 2010)
Overall Rating:4Excellent start of career
- Ezekiel Wainaina(Bachelor of science (Mechanical Engineering) Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5I like the institution because it produces professionals.
- Moses Ndirangu Maina(Medical Engineering Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5This is my home
- Patrick Shanguya(Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Power Option Class of 2002)
Overall Rating:4I liked this college because it provided an enabling environment for me to attain my diploma in electrical engineering power option course.
- Wycliffe Odhiambo Otieno( Class of 1999)
Overall Rating:4Awesome years at The Polytechnic.
I am currently working for the government of Namibia in the Ministry of Health and Social Services.
- Thadaeus Odhiambo Gombe( Class of 2001)
Overall Rating:5I am Currently involved in Consultancy works in Mandera County.
Particularly,i am grateful for the exposure I had , both professionally and Socially during my three-year stay at the Institution.
- Kotieno Williams George( Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:4Yes, this is where I belong, My home, My family, My world.
- Paul Mbugua( Class of 2005)
Overall Rating:4I am employed by an export processing company based in Thika.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges