Thika Medical Training Centre
Thika Medical Training Centre details
College Name: Thika Medical Training Centre
Address: Thika Town, P.O. BOX 729-00100
Telephone Number 1: 067-21621
Telephone Number 2:
College Website: http://www.kmtc.ac.ke
Category: Medical Training Colleges
About Thika Medical Training Centre
Thika Medical Training College was founded in 1969 under the aid of the following governments:
The institute is located along General Kago Road,next to Thika District Hospital.
Thika Medical Training College is affiliated to Gatundu District Hospital.
(i)Diploma in Nursing – pre-service, in-service and distance learning.
(ii)Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
Thika Medical Training Centre Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Thika Medical Training Centre.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science(Medical Laboratory Science)
- Diploma in Community Health and Development(Community Health)
- Diploma in Nursing(Nursing)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery(Clinical Medicine and Surgery)
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing(Community Health Nursing)
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies(Secretarial Studies)
- Diploma in Dental Technology(Dental Technology)
- Diploma in Health Records & Information Technology(Health Records)
- Diploma in Medical Engineering(Medical Engineering)
- Certificate in Health and Applied Sciences(Health and Applied Sciences)
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing(Community Health Nursing)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology(Orthopaedic Technology)
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing(Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing)
- Certificate in Environmental Health and Sanitation(Environmental Health)
- Certificate in Medical Engineering(Medical Engineering)
- Certificate in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
- Certificate in Community Health(Community Health)
- Certificate in Community Health Assistant(Community Health Assistant)
View all coursesDo you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
- Certificate in Environmental Health(Environmental Health)
Thika Medical Training Centre alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Thika Medical Training Centre.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Rosemary Muthoni Karigi (Diploma in Nursing Class of 2015)
Staying Home helping parents
- Samwel Maenda Ong'ondi ( Class of 2012)
I am training a ICT course at St. Ann's college,Kisii.
- Monica Oduory ( Class of 2014)
I am doing Carer Assistant work in a Care Home.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges