Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management(Purchasing & Supply Management)
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management(Purchasing & Supply Management) in Kenya
- Course Name: Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management(Purchasing & Supply Management)
- Major Subject: Purchasing & Supply Management
- Course Category: Diploma
- Average Study Duration: 2 Years
Colleges Offering Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management(Purchasing & Supply Management)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Nairobi Institute of Business Studies Distance Learning and E-learning Centre, Ruiru
Minimum admission requirements
• Duration: 6 months
• Entry Grade: D (Plain) in KCSE
• Exam Body: ICM
This course is designed to provide students with:
• An understanding of the economic, legal and physical environments within which all businesses operate;
• A detailed knowledge of the supply, storage and purchasing functions;
• An understanding of the way in which business organizations are structured, managed and administered.
• Numerate and analytical skills for purchasing, stores management and supply decision purposes.
Our qualified staff will ensure that you get both the theoretical and practical skills required to excel in this field of study so as to set you on a successful career path.
2. Supply Chain Management
3. Stores Management & Stock Control
4. Quantitative Methods for Managers
5. Customer Service (Customer Service for Managers & Supervisors)
6. Communication Skills
- Regional Centre for Tourism and Foreign Languages, Nairobi
- Supply Chain Management
- Stores Management & Stock Control
- Quantitative methods for managers
- Customer Service
- International Purchasing & Supplies
- Operations Chain Management
- Purchasing Strategies
- Purchasing & Supply Law.
- Meru University of Science and Technology (MUCST), Meru
Entry Requirements: KCSE C plain with C- in English and Mathematics or be a holder of Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies Management from a recognized institution
Course duration: 3 semesters.
Mode of study: Full-time and Weekend.
- Riccatti Business College, Nairobi
Course Name: Diploma in Purchasing & Supply.
Exam Body: ICM.
Entry Requirements: Mean Grade C- Minus in K.C.S.E or KCE Division II.
Course duration: 4 semesters.
- Multimedia University of Kenya, Nairobi
- A minimum of a C in KCSE or
- Hold a certificate in purchasing and supply management
- 3 years
- Nairobi Institute of Business Studies, Nairobi
Course Duration: 1 Year 3 Months.
Entry Requirements: D+ or 2 years working experience.
Examination Body: ICM.
- Skynet Institute and Travel Services Ltd, Nairobi
Course Name: Diploma in Purchasing, Supply and Stores Management.
Course Duration: 1 Year.
Exam Body: ICM.
- Skynet Business College, Nairobi
Course Name: Diploma in Purchasing and Supply.
Course Duration: 12 Months.
Exam Body: ICM.
- Jodan College of Technology Thika Main Campus, Thika
Course duration: 18 months
Entry requirements: KCSE minimum C-
Fees per term: Ksh. 8,000
- Eldoret Aviation Training Institute, Eldoret
- Compuera College, Nairobi
- Wote Technical Training Institute, Wote
- Mwea Apex College, Mwea
- Komarock College Of Business Studies, Kayole
- Kericho School of Professional Studies, Kericho
- Kenya College of Commerce & Hospitality, Nairobi
- Westford International Training College, Nairobi
- Kisii University College, Kisii
- Ganana Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology GIMSAT, Garissa
- Star Institute of Professionals, Mombasa
Universities Offering Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management(Purchasing & Supply Management)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
- University of Eastern Africa, Baraton Eldoret Extension Centre, Eldoret
- University of Eastern Africa, Baraton Nairobi Extension Centre, Nairobi
- University of Nairobi, Nairobi
-Admission shall be granted to
holders of any one of the qualifications
(a)A minimum of C in KCSE with C- in any one
of the subjects below:
(i)Maths or commerce
(iv)English or kiswahili
(v)A bridging course grade in English or kiswahili or maths
from a reputable institution.
(b)Division II in KCE with a pass in maths or commerce,or
accounts and a pass in Kiswahili or English
(c)A level certificate with at least one principal
(d)A minimum of C- in KCSE or KCE division III with a
professional certificate from a reputable institution.
- Africa Nazarene University, Machakos Center , Machakos
- Kenya Armed Forces Technical College, Nairobi
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Juja
- Gretsa University, Thika
Return to Courses