Egerton university Laikipia Campus
Egerton university Laikipia Campus details
- Address: P.O.Box 1100 - 20300
- Location: Laikipia
- Telephone Number: 0713 552 761
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website:
About Egerton university Laikipia Campus
Programs and courses
Bridging (1 courses)
- Bridging Course in Mathematics (Mathematics)
- Certificate in Accounting (Accounting)
- Certificate in Computer Applications (Computer Applications)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certificate in Computer Repair & Maintenance ()
- Bachelor of Education (Primary Option, with IT) ()
- Bachelor of Agribusiness Management (Agribusiness Management)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Economics (Agricultural Economics)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
Diploma (1 courses)
- Diploma in Guidance & Counselling (Guidance & Counselling)
Masters (1 courses)
- Master of Arts (Guidance and Counselling)
Do you know a course offered in this university?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Egerton university Laikipia Campus Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.8
out of 5
based on 11 ratings and 11 reviews.
- Erick Otieno Okwanyo(Agribusiness Management Class of 2015)4Am self-motivated agribusiness manager and i like Laikipia university for instilling relevant skills,ethics and professionalism in me.
- Kiprotich Kirui Festus(BICT Class of 2017)5Engaged to many super computers!
- James Ochieng Odeny(BEd(Arts) Class of 2012)5I am a teacher and i like teaching which is what i got in Laikipia. Laikipia, the only university with a lake within.
- Brian Wasike(Bsc. Biomedical Science Class of 2017)5Am a student in Laikipia University taking Bsc. Biomedical. I like the serene environment for studying in this campus and for sure it is my best place of academia ever.
- Kiprono Moses(Agribusiness Class of 2015)5Am currently in self employment managing my firm.
- Kibiwott Clinton (Economics and Sociology Class of 2018)5Alot needs to be done.
- Geoffrey Waweru( Class of 2012)5Am pursuing a Diploma in Education Arts,the course is fine.
The institution is located in a conducive environment.
I live at Nyumba Tatu Hostels.
- Peninah Makori( Class of 2010)5Am currently working with an educational institution.
- Gakuya Ngugi( Class of 2014)4Am a student at Kisii university college doing education arts.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More universities in Kenya
View all universities