JKUAT Taita Taveta Campus
JKUAT Taita Taveta Campus details
University Name: JKUAT Taita Taveta Campus
Address: Private Bag, Voi
Telephone Number 1: (020) - 2437266 / 7
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: email@example.com
University Website: www.jkuat.ac.ke
About JKUAT Taita Taveta Campus
- Bachelor Of Computer Science(IT Telecommunication)
- Bachelor of Development Studies(Development Studies)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication(Mass Communication)
- Certificate in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Master of Science in Computer Systems()
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supplies Management(Purchasing and Supplies Management)
- Bachelor of Science(Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Diploma in Business Information Technology()
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management(Purchasing and Supplies)
- Bridging Course in Mathematics(Mathematics)
- mining and mineral processing engineering(physics and geography)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology(BBIT)
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics & Computer Science)
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies Management()
- Diploma in Community Development(Community Development)
- Master of Business Administration in Finance(Finance)
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing(Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Management(Strategic Management)
View all courses
- Bachelor Of Science In Horticulture()
Do you know a course offered in this university?
Add the course.
JKUAT Taita Taveta Campus alumni and students
Find some of the former and current students of the university.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in the university, using the link below.
- Ochieng Kennedy ( Class of 2017)
Let the fire burning.
- Francis Kibe ( Class of 2017)
Am taking Bachelor of Business Information Technology(BBIT) at this campus.
It is in a good environment despite the hot weather.
- Julius Mwangi Kamau ( Class of 2012)
- Kihara Joseph Kamau ( Class of 2012)
Being a pioneer student at the university i would recommend anyone to study here.
- Alex Kibet Tanui ( Class of 2018)
TTUC is actually a wonderful place of study, ie. away from town, cool silent place and wonderful libary
- Kamami Meria ( Class of 2017)
Am currently pursuing a degree in purchasing and supplies.
The University has a conducive environment for learning due to its strategic location.
- Odhiambo Aloo Felix ( Class of 2017)
- Victor Kibet Cheruiyot ( Class of 2016)
Am doing a Bachelor of Commerce.
- Charles Mwita Maswage ( Class of 2012)
Mark-timing as accounts clerk with a friend-owned enterprise in CBD Nairobi.
- Kelvin Wafula Manyonge ( Class of 2016)
I am waiting to join university.
- Christine Kabibi ( Class of 2012)
Am now working with The Kenya Wildlife Services(KWS)Tsavo East and things around are not bad.
- Dennis M ( Class of 2013)
- Susan Wacera Macharia ( Class of 2011)
Am working at SuperVak Ltd.
- Albert Ngoda ( Class of 2015)
I am a student at this university doing a Bachelor of Commerce.
- Kevin Kiprop Kwanusu ( Class of 2015)
Am still in Taita Taveta.
- Ogudha Nelson ( Class of 2015)
I am a regular student doing a Bachelor of Commerce.
The university has a good environment for studies.
- Stephen Kamau ( Class of 2013)
Pursuing a Purchasing and Supplies Management Course
- Anthony Msagha Madundu ( Class of 2015)
Am taking a bachelor of commerce and planning to specialize in finance after second year.
I love the university since it has a conducive learning environment.
Did you study in this university or are you a student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Universities