Nairobi Institute of Business Studies
Nairobi Institute of Business Studies details
College Name: Nairobi Institute of Business Studies
Address: Ronald Ngala Post Office Building
P.O Box 49962-00100. Nairobi
Telephone Number 1: 0721 107 701
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: email@example.com
College Website: www.nibs.ac.ke
Category: Business Colleges
About Nairobi Institute of Business Studies
Nairobi Institute of Business Studies is a registered institution of Higher learning by the MOEST, Reg. No. MOHEST/PC/1110/08 to train certificate, diploma, and advanced diploma courses in business and management studies, information technology, mass communication, health and applied sciences, secretarial studies, community development and social work and marketing among others.
The college has campuses in Nairobi, Ruiru and Ongata Rongai.
The college is comprised of the following schools:
1. School of Business Studies
2. School of Accountancy
3. School of Secretarial Studies
4. School of Community Development & Social Work
5. School of Tourism & Hospitality
6. School of Computer Sciences
7. School of Legal Studies
8. School of Journalism & Media Studies
Courses offered under School of Business Studies
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Business Management
- Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Supplies Chain Management
- Craft Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Sports Management
- Diploma in International Relations
- Diploma in Marketing Advertising and Public Relations
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Customer Service
- Diploma in Clearing, Forwarding and Shipping Management
- Diploma in Project Management
Courses offered under School of Accountancy
- CPA Section I
- CPA Section II
- CPA Section III
- CPA Section IV
- CPA Section V
- CPA Section VI
- ATC Level I
- ATC Level II
- CPA Block Release
- ATC Block Release
Courses under School of Secretarial Studies
- Front Office
- Full Secretarial
- Telephone Operation/Reception Course
Courses under School of Journalism and Media Studies
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Diploma in Online Journalism
- Broadcast Journalism
- Print Journalism
Courses under School of Computer Sciences
- Craft Certificate in Information Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Computing and Information Systems
- Certificate in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Networking Essentials
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- A+ Certification
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Computerized Accountancy
Courses under School of Tourism and Hospitality
- Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Graduate Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sale and Service
- Tourism, Travel and Business Studies
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certificate in House Keeping and Laundry
- Certificate in Bakery Technology
Course under School of Community Development and Social Work
- Diploma in Community Development
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education
- Certificate in Disaster Management
- Diploma in Disaster Management
Courses under School of Legal Studies
- Diploma in Law
- Ms Windows
- Ms Access
- Ms Excel
- Ms Powerpoint
- Email and Internet
- Ms Publisher
- Ms Outlook
- Adobe Illustrator
- Page Maker
- Corel Draw
- Front Page Express 2000
- MS Project
- Dream Weaver
- Auto CAD
- Archi CAD
- Windows NT
- Java Script
- Visual FoxPro
- Windows Operating System (Server)
- JAVA SE
- JAVA ME
- VB 6.0
Nairobi Institute of Business Studies Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Nairobi Institute of Business Studies.
- Certificate in Business management(Business Management)
- Diploma in Business Management(Business Management)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies(Secretarial Studies)
- Diploma in Community Development(Community Development)
- Diploma in Public Relations(Public Relations)
- Diploma in Personnel Management(Personnel Management)
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Media Communications(Journalism)
- Certificate in Radio Production(Radio Production)
- Certificate in TV Production(TV production)
- Certificate in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality()
- Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management(Hotel & Catering Management)
- Diploma in Flight Crew and Cabin Attendance()
- Diploma in Tour Guiding and Administration(Tour Guiding)
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology(Pharmaceutical Technology)
View all courses
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry(Analytical Chemistry)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Nairobi Institute of Business Studies alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Nairobi Institute of Business Studies.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Godwin Okello (A.B.E Diploma in HRM Class of 2011)
I'm happy to have studied in this School.
- Mirriam Nthambi Munywoki (Accounting packages: Excel, Sage, Pastel, Quickbooks Class of 2014)
Currently pursuing my degree in actuarial science at jkuat.
- Joel (ICT Class of 2016)
- Margaret Wangari (diploma in hospitality management Class of 2008)
I love the institute and will come back and further my studies.
- Owuor Edward Omondi ( Class of 2017)
I am just happy to be in this college.
- Christine Waitherero ( Class of 2013)
I am working as a secretary.
- Bernard K Mbote ( Class of 2013)
- Janet Kasindaha ( Class of 2010)
- Veronica Toto ( Class of 2011)
I am currently awaiting my secretarial results.
- Grace Musyoka ( Class of 2011)
I am currently doing IT based on Software Development.
- Sam Kinuthia ( Class of 2011)
- Valentine Vincent ( Class of 2011)
Am currently working with The Kendag Group of Companies as an accounts clerk.
- Mike Rono Kiplagat ( Class of 2011)
I finished high school in 2009 and am a computer literate.
- Muhindi Bonaya Frelimo ( Class of 2012)
An Accounts Clerk.
- Vincent Nyongesa Ouma ( Class of 2008)
Thanks for your continued support. at the moment, i am working as a clerical officer at the ARRF.
- John Mullei ( Class of 2010)
- Elijah Opele Akaki ( Class of 2009)
I am looking for a job.
- Steve ( Class of 2005)
I am an IT professional,working with a Giant IT company.
- Lawrence Nyandenda ( Class of 2005)
I am working in Southern Sudan.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges