Kenya School of Monetary Studies
Kenya School of Monetary Studies details
- Address: P.O. BOX 65041-00618
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: +254-20-8646000,+254-727-600668-70
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: www.ksms.or.ke
About Kenya School of Monetary Studies
Kenya School of Monetary Studies is an institution whose primary goal is to create awareness in management and finance.
The school has evolved due to changes in the financial sector that are contributed by competition and reliance on IT-driven
systems in financial tools.
The following are diploma programs available in the school:
(i)Diploma in Business Sciences (Business Information Technology)
(ii)Diploma in Business Sciences (Organizational Development)
(iii)Diploma in Business Sciences (Finance)
(iv)Diploma in Business Sciences (Islamic Financial Services)
The school also collaborates with Moi university and Jomo Kenyatta university to offers masters programs in business courses.
Programs and courses
Bridging (1 courses)
- Bridging Courses (English, Biology and Mathematics)
Certificate (1 courses)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification (MCSE)
Degree (3 courses)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT)
- Bachelor of Purchasing & Supply Management ()
- Bachelor of Economics (Economics)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery (Clinical Medicine and Surgery)
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering (Automotive Engineering)
- IMIS Foundation Diploma (IMIS)
- IMIS Graduate Diploma (IMIS)
Higher Diploma (2 courses)
- Higher National Diploma in Sales and Marketing (Sales & Marketing)
- Higher DIploma in Archives and Records Management (Archives & Records Management)
Masters (1 courses)
- Master of Science in Procurement and Logistics (Procurement and Logistics)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya School of Monetary Studies Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.7
out of 5
based on 12 ratings and 12 reviews.
- Ahmed Abdulrahman Said(Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:4I am currently in my home town Mombasa working with Renbow Ventures Limited.
I really enjoyed my time in the school as they are so hospitable and the environment is so welcoming.
I wish that one day they will be in position to expand and be capable of accommodating many students in their hostels.
Kenya school of Monetary Studies is the best institution to start with in your academic life for those who need to take banking courses.
The college also offers Islamic Banking courses and it is accepted to every student not only the Muslim students, for those who may need a Shari'ah compliance ways of banking as it is growing industry in the country today.
- Elkana Arusei( Class of 1999)
Overall Rating:5I have been working with The Kenya Commercial Bank since 1995.
- Bridget Mwikali( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Banking and Finance.
- Faith Ndunge Muema( Class of 2008)
Overall Rating:4I am pursuing undergraduate degree program at The University of Nairobi.
Kenya School of Monetary Studies gave me a good foundation.
- Tom Patrick( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Taking law and accounting
- Peris Wairimu( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4I am currently at home.
- Irene( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4I am currently working at Kenya Women Finance Trusts Micro Finance.
- Scruffy Mojaphoko( Class of 2011)
- Bernard Munga Maina( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:5Taking Law and Accounting, currently working with Equity Bank limited.
- Samuel Murimi Githinji( Class of 2009)
Overall Rating:5Diploma in Banking and Financial Services
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges