Kenya School of Monetary Studies
Kenya School of Monetary Studies details
College Name: Kenya School of Monetary Studies
Address: P.O. BOX 65041-00618
Telephone Number 1: +254-20-8646000,+254-727-600668-70
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: email@example.com
College Website: www.ksms.or.ke
Category: Business Colleges
About Kenya School of Monetary Studies
Kenya School of Monetary Studies is an institution whose primary goal is to create awareness in management and finance.
The school has evolved due to changes in the financial sector that are contributed by competition and reliance on IT-driven
systems in financial tools.
The following are diploma programs available in the school:
(i)Diploma in Business Sciences (Business Information Technology)
(ii)Diploma in Business Sciences (Organizational Development)
(iii)Diploma in Business Sciences (Finance)
(iv)Diploma in Business Sciences (Islamic Financial Services)
The school also collaborates with Moi university and Jomo Kenyatta university to offers masters programs in business courses.
Kenya School of Monetary Studies Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya School of Monetary Studies.
- Higher National Diploma in Sales and Marketing(Sales & Marketing)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification(MCSE)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery(Clinical Medicine and Surgery)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology(BBIT)
- Master of Science in Procurement and Logistics(Procurement and Logistics)
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering(Automotive Engineering)
- IMIS Foundation Diploma(IMIS)
- Higher DIploma in Archives and Records Management(Archives & Records Management)
- IMIS Graduate Diploma(IMIS)
- Bachelor of Purchasing & Supply Management()
- Bachelor of Economics(Economics)
- Diploma in banking and finance(banking and finance)
- Diploma in Microfinance(Microfinance)
- Diploma in Printing Technology(Printing Technology)
View all coursesDo you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
- Bridging Courses(English, Biology and Mathematics)
Kenya School of Monetary Studies alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya School of Monetary Studies.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Ahmed Abdulrahman Said (Diploma in Islamic Banking & FinanceClass of 2014)
I am currently in my home town Mombasa working with Renbow Ventures Limited.
I really enjoyed my time in the school as they are so hospitable and the environment is so welcoming.
I wish that one day they will be in position to expand and be capable of accommodating many students in their hostels.
Kenya school of Monetary Studies is the best institution to start with in your academic life for those who need to take banking courses.
The college also offers Islamic Banking courses and it is accepted to every student not only the Muslim students, for those who may need a Shari'ah compliance ways of banking as it is growing industry in the country today.
- Abigail Wanjiru (Class of 2009)
- Elkana Arusei (Class of 1999)
I have been working with The Kenya Commercial Bank since 1995.
- Bridget Mwikali (Class of 2012)
Banking and Finance.
- Flora Gichuru (Class of 2009)
- Faith Ndunge Muema (Class of 2008)
I am pursuing undergraduate degree program at The University of Nairobi.
Kenya School of Monetary Studies gave me a good foundation.
- Tom Patrick (Class of 2012)
Taking law and accounting
- Peris Wairimu (Class of 2011)
I am currently at home.
- Irene (Class of 2011)
I am currently working at Kenya Women Finance Trusts Micro Finance.
- Scruffy Mojaphoko (Class of 2011)
- Bernard Munga Maina (Class of 2011)
Taking Law and Accounting, currently working with Equity Bank limited.
- Samuel Murimi Githinji (Class of 2009)
Diploma in Banking and Financial Services
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges