Moi Institute of Technology
Moi Institute of Technology details
- Address: P.O. BOX 184, Rongo, 40404
- Location: Rongo
- Telephone Number: 059-42087
- Telephone Number 2: 0722-699835
- Email Address:
- College Website:
About Moi Institute of Technology
Programs and courses
Advanced Diploma (1 courses)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (Business Administration)
- Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology (Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Building and Construction Engineering (Building and Construction Engineering)
- Certificate in Printing Technology (Printing Technology)
- Certificate in Communication and Public Relations (Communication and Public Relations)
Degree (2 courses)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Science in Communication and Public Relations (Communication)
- Diploma in Social Work (Social Work)
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (Science Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Accountancy (Accountancy)
- Technical Diploma in Construction (Construction)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Moi Institute of Technology Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.8
out of 5
based on 12 ratings and 12 reviews.
- Simako Nyamboga(Banking Class of 1995)
Overall Rating:5Am working with The Ministry of Education.
- Lucas Gaga( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:5It is sad the college is no more.
- Daniel Omondi Otieno( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4I study a diploma in Electrical Engineering(Power Option).
- David Nyamache( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Never, never give up.
- Zainabu Robi Gati( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5Hoping for success.
- Wycliff Ariga( Class of 2005)
Overall Rating:5A smart institution,am a technician at The Kenya Defense Forces.
- Stephen Mwendwa( Class of 2000)
Overall Rating:5Head of operations - Kabhod DPAM concept - specialising in Designs(graphic), Printing(offsets,digital, large format...)ADVertising, Media deals.. contacts: 0726 491 444, email@example.com
- Christopher Otieno Arewa( Class of 2006)
Overall Rating:5Now working with The World Vision Kenya and wanted to pursue Information Technology in the same college.
- Stephen Agalomba Lukusi( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:5Currently working at a state cooperation under The Ministry of Agriculture on casual employment.
I like Moi Institute of Technology because of its nature of admitting more students without proper accommodation.
- Kennedy Naphtali Odhiambo( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4Am a police officer.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges