International Teachers Training College
International Teachers Training College details
- Address: Behind Dagoretti High School, Off Nairobi-Kikuyu Road, P.O. BOX 6443-00100, Naorobi
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 0726-998272
- Email Address:
- College Website:
About International Teachers Training College
Programs and courses
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education ()
- Proficiency in Early Childhood Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Primary Teachers Education (PTE)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education (Early Childhood Development)
- Diploma in Teachers Education (Teachers Education)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education ()
- Diploma in Early Childhood and Primary Care (Early Childhood & Primary Care)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
International Teachers Training College Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.6
out of 5
based on 7 ratings and 7 reviews.
- Festus Wemali(P1 Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4Am a businessman and a teacher in Migori county.
I remember with a lot of nostalgia the tender care,love and concern of my former tutors; Mr. Ogega-The Dos
Mr. Abuto-Principal,Madam Mutimba-Music tutor, among others.
Also enjoyed the understanding nature of the administration especially Dr. Bw. Lucas on fees arrears, since i could not pay my fees on time.
He understood and kept me learning.
May God give you strength.
- Kennedy Matekwa(Diploma in Geography and CRE Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5Am studying well in ittc gaining a quality education. It is among the best college in the world.
- Miriam Mwangi( Class of 2008)
Overall Rating:5It was okay.
- Eweillar Christopher( Class of 2010)
Overall Rating:5International Teachers Training College is the right institution to be in, am a teacher and employed by The Teacher Service Commission, I worked in Sudan as a teacher, in 2011.
- Kale Watima( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:5Very delighted.
- Collins Salasya Kitungulu( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:4Am currently doing my P1 certificate and living in western Kenya.
The college is unique in terms of the courses offered, teaching and sports.
- Benice K. Nguta( Class of 2010)
Overall Rating:4Good college, made me a teacher.
I teach in a private primary school at a reasonable pay as I await my results.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges