Kenyatta University Nyeri Campus
Kenyatta University Nyeri Campus details
- Address: The Registrar (Academic)
P. O. Box 43844 – 00100
- Location: Nyeri
- Telephone Number: 020-8710901/2/3 extension 57183
- Email Address: email@example.com
- University Website: www.ku.ac.ke
About Kenyatta University Nyeri Campus
Programs and courses
Post Graduate Diploma (1 courses)
Do you know a course offered in this university?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenyatta University Nyeri Campus Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.8
out of 5
based on 6 ratings and 6 reviews.
- Samuel Gitonga(BCom Class of 2017)5The environment is well friendly with the best lecturers who offer close attention and help to students and also the presence of the best facilities any student would wish for. This is just the best place to be in for any undergraduate.
- Justus Mathenge(Diploma in IT Class of 2019)5The school is a friendly environment for learning, good flowing and managed programmes, great lecturers and safe from external threats compared to many schools in Kenya.
- Francisca Ndunge(Bed(arts) Class of 2017)4I'm studying at Kenyatta University(KU) and proud to be associated with it.
- John Mugwe( Class of 2015)5Started my Bsc. in Environmental Health in January 2013.
- Stephen Nyoike( Class of 2013)5I am a teacher and also pursuing a course in Diploma in Education
- Esther Njoki( Class of 2015)5I have pursued a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and now waiting to join for a degree.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More universities in Kenya
View all universities