Kenya Institute of Special Education
Kenya Institute of Special Education details
- Address: Kasarani, Off Thika Road, Next to I.C.I.P.E, P.O. BOX 48413-00100, Nairobi
- Location: Kasarani
- Telephone Number: +254 208007966
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: www.kise.co.ke
About Kenya Institute of Special Education
Kenya Institute of Special Education (KISE) was established
in February 1986.The Institute is run by a council appointed
by the Ministry of Education.The institute offers the following
programs at both certificate and diploma level:
(a)Consultants in Special Needs Education
(b)Community Based Rehabilitation Officers.
(c)Sign Language Interpreters
Programs and courses
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya Institute of Special Education Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.7
out of 5
based on 3 ratings and 3 reviews.
- Michael Kanogu(H.I. Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5EARC coordinator
- Yunes Mwango Anganya(Dip in HI Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:4Teaching in a regular primary school but assisting Deaf learners in a nearby Special school for The Deaf at Magena - kisii
- Dorothy Ntarah( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Human Resource Assistant at The Ministry of State for Public Service.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges