Kenya Institute of Special Education
Kenya Institute of Special Education details
- Address: Kasarani, Off Thika Road, Next to I.C.I.P.E, P.O. BOX 48413-00100, Nairobi
- Location: Kasarani
- Telephone Number: +254 208007966
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: www.kise.co.ke
About Kenya Institute of Special Education
Kenya Institute of Special Education (KISE) was established
in February 1986.The Institute is run by a council appointed
by the Ministry of Education.The institute offers the following
programs at both certificate and diploma level:
(a)Consultants in Special Needs Education
(b)Community Based Rehabilitation Officers.
(c)Sign Language Interpreters
Programs and courses
- Certificate in Guidance and Couseling for Special Needs ()
- Certificate in Education of Learners with Mental Disabilities ()
- Certificate in Education of Learners with Hearing Impairment ()
- Certificate in Education of Learners who are deaf blind ()
- Diploma in Special Needs Education (Special Needs)
- Diploma in Education of Learners with Autism ()
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education ()
- Diploma in Education of Learners with Visual Impairment ()
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Reviews by Students and Alumni
No alumni reviews available for this college.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges