Oshwal College details
College Name: Oshwal College
Address: P.O. BOX 44691-00100
Telephone Number 1: 020-3747905,+254-729-644691
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: admissions @ oshwalcollege.ac.ke
College Website: www.oshwalcollege.ac.ke
Category: Arts and Science Colleges
About Oshwal College
Oshwal College was founded in January 1992.
The college was established to professional training in:
This institute is situated on 2nd Parklands Avenue, near High Ridge market, after The Aga Khan Hospital.
Oshwal College Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Oshwal College.
- IMIS Graduate Diploma(IMIS)
- BTEC Higher Diploma in Computing(Computing)
- NCC International Advanced Diploma()
- ABE Advanced DIploma in BIS(BIS)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)()
- CIPS Advanced Diploma(CIPS)
- CIPS Graduate Diploma(CIPS)
- Bachelor of Education(BED)
- Diploma in Financial/Accounting Management(Accounting)
- Advanced Diploma in International Business(International Business)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business(Business)
- BTEC National Diploma in Travel and Tourism(Travel & Tourism)
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- International Computer Driving License(ICDL)()
- IMIS Foundation Diploma(IMIS)
View all courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration(Business Administration)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Oshwal College alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Oshwal College.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Gideon Mutai ( Class of 2013)
- Dhruv Chudasama ( Class of 2012)
- Rishy Gudka ( Class of 2009)
- James Gacheru ( Class of 2009)
- Tehzeen Badruddin Hassanali ( Class of 1993)
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges