Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice details
- Address: City Hall Annexe, 14th Floor, P.O. Box 14404, Nairobi 00100
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number:
- Telephone Number 2: +254 020 208 8433
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website:
About Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice (KICJ) is located in City Hall Annexe 14th Floor.
The colleges offers a number of courses such as:
1. Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Security Studies
2. Higher Diploma in Forensic Psychology and Criminology
3. Higher Diploma in Security and Disaster Management
4. Higher Diploma in Intelligence and Forensic Management
5. Higher Diploma in Criminal Justice Administration and Management
6. Higher Diploma in Transport Security Management
7. Higher Diploma in Economic Crimes Management
8. Diploma in Child Forensic Studies - Psychology and Law
9. Diploma in Public Prosecution Management
10. Diploma in Fingerprint Science
11. Diploma in Disaster Management
12. Diploma in Forensic and Criminal Investigation
13. Diploma in Criminology
14. Diploma in Forensic Accounting
15. Diploma in Intelligence Management
16. Diploma in Security Management
17. Certificate in Disaster management
18. Certificate in Security Management
19. Certificate in intelligence
20. Certificate in Criminology and Forensic Studies
21. Certificate in fingerprint Technology
22. Certificate in Information Technology
In addition, the college offers the following short courses:
- Fraud detection and investigations
- Anti-Money Laundering
The college has several campuses namely: City Hall Annex, View Park Towers, Thika Campus, Machakos Campus, Kitui Campus, Nakuru Campus, Eldoret Campus, Kericho Campus, Naivasha Campus, Bomet Campus, Kapenguria Campus, Narok Campus, Nyahururu Campus, Eldama Ravine Campus, Oloitoktok Campus, Kisumum Campus, Kisii Campus, Nyeri Campus, Nanyuki Campus, Meru Campus, Embu Campus, Mombasa Campus, Voi Campus, Taveta Campus, Mpeketoni Campus, Wundanyi Campus, Kakamega Campus, Bungoma Campus, Busia Campus, Bondo Campus, Garissa Campus and Wajir Campus.
To contact the institution, use the details below:
P.O. BOX 14404 00100,
G.P.O NAIROBI KENYA, City Hall Annexe, 14th Floor
Telephone: +254 020 208 8433
Programs and courses
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.5
out of 5
based on 58 ratings and 58 reviews.
- Peter Coinatoh Toimah(Diploma in Criminology Class of 2016)
It is simply amazing. The college has a conducive learning environment, well equiped library, accessible internet services, up-to-date learning facilities and highly trained teaching staff. Am really enjoying my time at KICJ. The non-teaching staff are also very friendly to all visitors. The courses offered are very marketable out there and can easily earn you the job of your dreams. Thanks to the administration.
- Lazarus Wawire(Security Management Class of 2015)
Am working with the Nairobi county as a security officer.
I love this school.
- Henry Anyonje Mukabana (Diploma in Security Management Class of 2015)
It is a good course that will improve my skills in security.
- Fredrick Kipkorir Langat( Class of 2015)
Am currently working with a medical institution in Westlands as the company Administrator, my current residents is Uthiru and i happened to have been looking for a college which overs a course in public administration and i found KISCJ being the preferred institution to grow my dreams. I generally love investigation and leadership.
- Shaaban(Diploma in fingerprint and Biometric science Class of 2012)
- Samuel Gikuni Kania(Diploma in disaster management Class of 2016)
I am currently a serving law enforcing officer stationed at Bungoma west sub county. I am so far satisfied with the services I've received since enrolling in this school and looking forward for more support through completion of your download and library sites.
- Joel Kilusu(Diploma in Forensic & Criminal Investigation (DFCI) Class of 2015)
I simply like the institution management especially the DLM Team:Angela Bosire & her colleagues, long life and thumbs up for your commendable services. God bless you all!
- Andrew Robert Wanyonyi(Diploma in Security Management Class of 2013)
I hold KICJ in high esteem having instilled in me the initial skills of security management.I am in Nairobi looking for a job after i quit my former one at a local security company.
- Kenga James Mongare(Higher Diploma in Forensic Psychology and Criminology Class of 2008)
I am a Correctional Officer currently attached at Kamiti Maximum Security Prison as a Social Welfare Officer-cum-Human Rights Officer . Bravo to Joseph and his team for good work they are doing and pray that the college translates into a world class University in near future because the content taught in the institution is unique and one of its kind.
- Adannoor Hassan Adan( Class of 2015)
I am currently pursuing security management.
I am currently working with the Kenya defense forces based at Embakasi Garrison.
The college is simply the best.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges