Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice details
College Name: Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice
Address: City Hall Annexe, 14th Floor, P.O. Box 14404, Nairobi 00100
Telephone Number 1:
Telephone Number 2: +254 020 208 8433
Email Address: email@example.com
Category: Distance Education Colleges
About Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice (KICJ) is located in City Hall Annexe 14th Floor.
The colleges offers a number of courses such as:
1. Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Security Studies
2. Higher Diploma in Forensic Psychology and Criminology
3. Higher Diploma in Security and Disaster Management
4. Higher Diploma in Intelligence and Forensic Management
5. Higher Diploma in Criminal Justice Administration and Management
6. Higher Diploma in Transport Security Management
7. Higher Diploma in Economic Crimes Management
8. Diploma in Child Forensic Studies - Psychology and Law
9. Diploma in Public Prosecution Management
10. Diploma in Fingerprint Science
11. Diploma in Disaster Management
12. Diploma in Forensic and Criminal Investigation
13. Diploma in Criminology
14. Diploma in Forensic Accounting
15. Diploma in Intelligence Management
16. Diploma in Security Management
17. Certificate in Disaster management
18. Certificate in Security Management
19. Certificate in intelligence
20. Certificate in Criminology and Forensic Studies
21. Certificate in fingerprint Technology
22. Certificate in Information Technology
In addition, the college offers the following short courses:
- Fraud detection and investigations
- Anti-Money Laundering
The college has several campuses namely: City Hall Annex, View Park Towers, Thika Campus, Machakos Campus, Kitui Campus, Nakuru Campus, Eldoret Campus, Kericho Campus, Naivasha Campus, Bomet Campus, Kapenguria Campus, Narok Campus, Nyahururu Campus, Eldama Ravine Campus, Oloitoktok Campus, Kisumum Campus, Kisii Campus, Nyeri Campus, Nanyuki Campus, Meru Campus, Embu Campus, Mombasa Campus, Voi Campus, Taveta Campus, Mpeketoni Campus, Wundanyi Campus, Kakamega Campus, Bungoma Campus, Busia Campus, Bondo Campus, Garissa Campus and Wajir Campus.
To contact the institution, use the details below:
P.O. BOX 14404 00100,
G.P.O NAIROBI KENYA, City Hall Annexe, 14th Floor
Telephone: +254 020 208 8433
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice.
- Certificate in Disaster Management(Disaster Management)
- Bachelor of Arts(Criminology & Security Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts(Criminology & Security Studies)
- Certificate in Computer Forensics(Computer Forensics)
- Certificate in Criminology and Forensic Studies(Criminology and Forensic Studies)
- Certificate in Forensic Investigation(Forensic Investigation)
- Certificate in Security Management(Security Management)
- Certificate in Economic Crimes Investigation(Economic Crimes Investigation)
- Diploma in Forensic and Criminal Investigation(Forensic & Criminal Investigation)
- Diploma in Security Management(Security Management)
- Diploma in Traffic Safety Management(Traffic Safety Management)
- Diploma in Forensic Accounting(Forensic Accounting)
- Diploma in Police Science and Crime Management(Police Science and Crime Management)
- Diploma in Finger Print Science(Finger Print Science)
- Diploma in Correctional Services Management(Correctional Services Management)
- Diploma in Public Prosecution Management(Public Prosecution Managemet)
- Diploma in Probation and Aftercare Services Management(Probation and Aftercare Services Management)
- Diploma in Criminology(Criminology)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Diploma in Disaster Management(Disaster Management)
- Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering(Anti-Money Laundering)
- Diploma in Intelligence(Intelligence)
- Diploma in Airport and Aviation Security(Airport and Aviation Security)
- Higher Diploma in Security and Disaster Management(Security and Disaster Management)
- Higher Diploma in Intelligence and Forensic Management(Intelligence & Forensic Management)
- Higher Diploma in Forensic Psychology and Criminology(Forensic Psychology and Criminology)
- Higher Diploma in Economic Crimes Management(Economic Crimes Management)
- Higher Diploma in Criminal Justice administration(Criminal Justice administration)
- Higher Diploma in Criminal Justice Administration and Management()
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology and Computer Forensics(Information Technology and Computer Forensics)
- Diploma in Intelligence Management(Intelligence Management)
- Diploma in Child Forensic Studies(Child Psychology and Law)
- Diploma in Public Administration(Public Administration)
- Diploma in International Security Studies(International Security Studies)
- Diploma in Criminology and Criminal Justice(Criminology and Criminal Justice)
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Transformation()
- Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science(Criminology and Forensic Science)
- Certificate in Fraud Detection / Investigation(Fraud Detection)
View all coursesDo you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
- Certificate in Computer Studies(Computer Studies)
Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Andrew Robert Wanyonyi (Diploma in Security ManagementClass of 2013)
I hold KICJ in high esteem having instilled in me the initial skills of security management.I am in Nairobi looking for a job after i quit my former one at a local security company.
- Kenga James Mongare (Higher Diploma in Forensic Psychology and CriminologyClass of 2008)
I am a Correctional Officer currently attached at Kamiti Maximum Security Prison as a Social Welfare Officer-cum-Human Rights Officer . Bravo to Joseph and his team for good work they are doing and pray that the college translates into a world class University in near future because the content taught in the institution is unique and one of its kind.
- Adannoor Hassan Adan (Class of 2015)
I am currently pursuing security management.
I am currently working with the Kenya defense forces based at Embakasi Garrison.
The college is simply the best.
- Emmanuel Shikuku Otieno (Class of 2014)
I think the college should be at least offering attachment to students especially those who are not committed anywhere.
- Hussein Dahir Jimale (Class of 2014)
- Nariamao Isaac (Class of 2008)
I am working with Lutheran World Federation,at Kakuma refugee camp, in Turkana county.
- Victor Cheruiyot (Class of 2014)
I am serving and maintaining law and order,now in Lamu west/Tana Delta.
I adore this college due to its availability.
The institution is also motivational.
- Ronald Odhiambo Reagan (Class of 2014)
I love it.
- Chisaina Mutonyi (Class of 2011)
Working as a security officer in a logistics company.The knowledge acquired has opened up doors for me.God bless Mr.Joseph Ndungu and the entire KICJ family members
- Penninah Wairimu (Class of 2013)
I am pursuing a diploma in community development and social work.
- Baraka Amos Lewa (Class of 2015)
Forensic Psychology and Criminology.
- Robert (Class of 2013)
I am a student pursuing a higher diploma in Mandera.
- Dani Munyosh (Class of 2012)
I am taking a higher diploma in Forensic Management.
- Elijah M.Mulwa (Class of 2004)
I am working at Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi.
Still need to come back for a diploma in criminology & forensic investigations.
- Abdi Nur Iman (Class of 2012)
Diploma in public Administration
- David Makanga (Class of 2013)
I am pursuing a diploma in police science and crime management,in Marsabit.
I am really looking forward to get desirable service.
- Jamleck Kabura (Class of 2009)
I completed completed my higher diploma in Forensic Psychology and Criminology.
I am a prison officer stationed at Kwale Mombasa but having it really hard.
- Edwin O. Wachie (Class of 2012)
I love the college for it nurtures many skills.
- Mathews Seith Masiga (Class of 2013)
I am undertaking higher diploma in Intelligence and Forensic Management.
- Evans Yogo Ochele (Class of 2011)
I am a chief security officer at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital,Eldoret.
- Elisha Kiptoo (Class of 2011)
I have an ambition with the course for i have been longing to work with military.
- Philemon Kipkogei Samoei (Class of 2011)
Thanks to the institution for it has taken me to great heights in my career development.
- Noah Kiberenge (Class of 2011)
- Francis Wanyoike Wangui (Class of 2011)
- Abdistar Mohamed (Class of 2005)
Currently working as an accounts assistant in a petroleum transportation company. Studied at kenya institute of studies in criminal justice and planning to finish my Diploma by end of August 2011.
- Fanikio Joseph Lindi (Class of 2012)
I am a criminal investigator at The African Barrick Gold in Tanzania.
I would like to pursue a Diploma In Forensic and Criminal Investigation.
- Eric Kibunja (Class of 2011)
Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science.
It is cool in here.
- Kasaine Eduward Nkoyo (Class of 2013)
I am currently studying at The Kenya Institute of Studies in Criminal Justice and working at Masai Mara as a game ranger.
I like the college that is offering education on criminal justice.
- Isabella Awino Ougo (Class of 2011)
I am working in the mining industry as mine investigator.
- Patrick Katindi Masika (Class of 2009)
I am working in Malindi.
This college has made me to be familiar with our laws.
- Lincon Oscar Isanga (Class of 2011)
- Silvester Simba Ndwiga (Class of 2009)
- Barus Fredrick (Class of 2011)
I work with The Police Service station in Busia Kenya.
I undertake my course at Eldoret campus.
The college is okay despite luck of studying materials.
- Israel (Class of 2011)
I had a good experience,am ready to face the world
- Joel Kinyua (Class of 2012)
I am in second term preparing my assignments.
- George B. E. Angate (Class of 2012)
Thanking all my colleagues. Wishing all good studies
- Abdullahi Kutuna Jillo (Class of 2011)
I am a police officer and would like to join the college.
- Wiljustuskeboh Lojao (Class of 1998)
Currently i am working at The University of Nairobi as a security officer.
- Francis Ntabo Mose (Class of 2005)
I am currently working at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital as a an investigator and willing to pursue education at this institute.
You nurtured and sharpened me.
- Joseph Juma Okanda (Class of 2012)
I am pursuing a higher diploma in Security and Disaster Management.
The college is the best i have ever seen.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges