Coast Institute of Technology
Coast Institute of Technology details
- Address: P.O. Box 34, 80300
Voi, Coast, Kenya
- Location: Voi
- Telephone Number: 041-2011393
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: http://www.cit.ac.ke
About Coast Institute of Technology
Coast Institute of Technology is located in Voi, a busy town which is located along Nairobi-Mombasa highway.
The institute was established purposely to provide higher education among the Taita community.
The institute offers many courses in various disciplines hence students have a large pool of programmes to choose from.
Programs and courses
Higher Diploma (2 courses)
Post Graduate Diploma (1 courses)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Why Join Coast Institute of Technology
- The institution is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Both residential and off campus training available.
- Long history of academic excellence.
- Adequate learning and sporting facilities.
Schools and departments
- Applied Science Department.
- ICT Department.
- Building Engineering Department.
- Business Studies Department.
- Tourism Management Department.
- Hospitality Management Department.
- Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Well equipped library.
- Adequate classrooms.
- Workshops for technical courses.
- Sports facilities and equipment.
- Pitches and courts.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Coast Institute of Technology Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.5
out of 5
based on 26 ratings and 26 reviews.
- Justin Arnold Mwakio(Diploma in Information Communication Technology(DICT) Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:4Am settled in the college's conducive environment.
The working technological facilities amaze me.
- Wellingtone Etole(Diploma in Tourism Management Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:4The school is the right place to study anything to do with tourism.
Teachers are fully committed to their work.
- Kevin Baraka Samoka(Diploma in Building Engineering Technology Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:4The school really nurtures and spearheads ones dreams. I salute all building tutors for great work they are doing.
- Kambua Celestin(Electrical Engineering Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5Am currently a student in coast institute of technology. I like the school because I have seen my future in it.
- Ken Mutoroki Aka Mr. Boombastic( Class of 2008)
Overall Rating:4Assistant Food and Beverage Manager in Dubai.
The home of the skilled and knowledgeable graduates.
- Stephen K. Tanui( Class of 2004)
Overall Rating:5Currently working at Moi University main campus,Finance Department.
- Joshua Josgem( Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:5I am a student in business department.
The college offers quality education only if you are focused and involved God in everything you intend to do.
- Godfrey Mutinda Mutua( Class of 2009)
Overall Rating:4Customer Service with Airtel.
I live in Nairobi .
Thank you Coast Institute of Technology for making me who i am.
- Jeff Kala David( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4I did a diploma in Human Resource Management, gave me a good understanding of the human capital and how to appreciate contributions and efforts towards an organization.
- Kiprop Robert( Class of 2009)
Overall Rating:5Coast Institute of Technology is the best college,producing best men and women who are reliable to our nation.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges