Coast Institute of Technology
Coast Institute of Technology details
College Name: Coast Institute of Technology
Address: P.O. BOX 34-80300
Telephone Number 1: 043-30011
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: email@example.com
College Website: http://www.cit.ac.ke
Category: Technical Training Colleges
About Coast Institute of Technology
Coast Institute of Technology is located in Voi,a busy town which is located along Nairobi-Mombasa highway.
The institute was established purposely to provide higher education among the Taita community.
The institute has several academic departments thus giving applicants a wide range of programs to choose from.
The following are the departments available:
(iii)Electrical and Electronics
(vi)Information and Communication Technology(ICT)
Coast Institute of Technology Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Coast Institute of Technology.
- Diploma in Project Management(Project Management)
- Diploma in Cooperative Management(Cooperative Management)
- Certificate in Social Work(Social Work)
- Certificate in Supplies Management(Supplies Management)
- Diploma in Environmental Science and Technology(Environmental Science and Technology)
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry(Analytical Chemistry)
- Diploma in Applied Biology(Applied Biology)
- Certified Public Secretary(CPS)
- Certificate in Computer Application Packages(Computer Application Packages)
- Diploma in Business Management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology Technicians()
- INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN(ICTT)()
- Diploma in Building Technology(Building Technology)
- Certificate in Tour Guide(Tour Guide)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development()
- Diploma in Computerized Secretarial()
- Certificate in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Certificate in Project Management(Project Management)
- Certificate in Business management(Business Management)
View all courses
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Coast Institute of Technology alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Coast Institute of Technology.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Wellingtone Etole (Diploma in Tourism Management Class of 2017)
The school is the right place to study anything to do with tourism.
Teachers are fully committed to their work.
- Kevin Baraka Samoka (Diploma in Building Engineering Technology Class of 2016)
The school really nurtures and spearheads ones dreams. I salute all building tutors for great work they are doing.
- Kambua Celestin (Electrical Engineering Class of 2017)
Am currently a student in coast institute of technology. I like the school because I have seen my future in it.
- Ken Mutoroki Aka Mr. Boombastic ( Class of 2008)
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager in Dubai.
The home of the skilled and knowledgeable graduates.
- Stephen K. Tanui ( Class of 2004)
Currently working at Moi University main campus,Finance Department.
- Richard Omwono Ondicho ( Class of 2018)
- Joshua Josgem ( Class of 2014)
I am a student in business department.
The college offers quality education only if you are focused and involved God in everything you intend to do.
- Godfrey Mutinda Mutua ( Class of 2009)
Customer Service with Airtel.
I live in Nairobi .
Thank you Coast Institute of Technology for making me who i am.
- Jeff Kala David ( Class of 2013)
I did a diploma in Human Resource Management, gave me a good understanding of the human capital and how to appreciate contributions and efforts towards an organization.
- Kiprop Robert ( Class of 2009)
Coast Institute of Technology is the best college,producing best men and women who are reliable to our nation.
- Philip Otieno Agutu ( Class of 2012)
I studied Building and Construction and currently working as a site foreman.
- Janet Atieno Anyango ( Class of 2012)
I am an Administration Police Officer stationed in Ugenya district in Nyanza province, but we live in Voi town.
I would wish to do Human Resource Management or computer maintenance.
- Ramaliah Mnjala ( Class of 2011)
Thank you Coast Institute of Technology for modelling me.
- Brian Mwaeke Mwandisha ( Class of 2012)
- Joseph Njenga ( Class of 2012)
Am taking DACC and really appreciate the conducive learning environment.
- Raphael Juma ( Class of 2002)
Currently in Nairobi
- Wenga Mdanson ( Class of 2009)
I am still studying and working
- John Mwakisingo ( Class of 1999)
- Man Khillar ( Class of 2011)
- Hillary Kipkemoi Lang'at ( Class of 2012)
I like the college because of quality education and more so performance despite some hitches based on departmental management/directory level.
The college is capable of being the best countrywide.
- Evenally M Masabo ( Class of 2010)
I am currently taking Level 1 ATC and wish to go through all the accounts levels withing 3.5 years.
- Edward Mbole ( Class of 2010)
Pursuing a diploma in computer studies.
- Mwaura Peter ( Class of 2009)
I am taking a Diploma in Building Construction.
- Charles Murimi Murigu ( Class of 2009)
- Maundu Geoffrey ( Class of 2011)
I am studying a diploma in Tourism Management.
We have well equipped digital library and fair life in college.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges