Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences
Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences details
- Address: Section 9, Opposite Tuskys Supermarket, Next to Thika Nursing Home, P.O. BOX 429-01000, Thika
- Location: Thika
- Telephone Number: 067-22280
- Telephone Number 2: 0723-991866
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: www.tsmhs.com
About Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences
The college is located in Thika town approximately 45 Kms from Nairobi. It is fully registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education Science & Technology.
The college offers the following courses:
Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (KNEC)
Diploma in Environmental Science (KNEC)
Certificate in Community Nutrition (KNEC)
Diploma in Applied Biology (KNEC)
Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology (KNEC)
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (KMLTTB)
Certificate in Poject management (KNEC)
Certificate in Community Development & Social Work (KNEC)
Diploma in Social Work and Community Development (KNEC)
Diploma in Information Technology (ICT)
Certificate in Information Technology (KNEC)
Certificate in HIV Counseling and Testing
Certificate in Counseling Psychology
Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
Course application requirements and procedure
- Application Letter
- Copies of Academic Certificates
- Registration Fee of Ksh 1,000
Send your applications to;
Thika School of medical and Health Sciences
P.O. Box 429, Thika.
Tel: 067-22280, 0723 991 866, 0700 640 417
Programs and courses
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.4
out of 5
based on 22 ratings and 22 reviews.
- Viviane Owino(Diploma in Community Health and Development Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:1Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences is very affordable, with disciplined lecturers, students and college workers. The quality of Education offered is of above average with no doubt. The best school ever.
- Catherine Njeri Kimaru(Certificate in science Laboratory Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:4Am enjoying the services provided here.
- Zulekha Ahmed(DND Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:5Am still going on with my course and I like my school because I like how my teachers help their students.
- Getrude Murugi Kariuki(Diploma in radiography and sonography Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5Am a continuing student. Settled in Thika. I like the school's way of teaching and its qualified lecturers.
- Frankline John Odero(Medical engineering Class of 2018)
Overall Rating:5The college has the best education facility and the best lectures it also offers the best practicals for all courses.
- Mark Soro(DHRIT Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5Good things comes to those who go out and make them happen but don't come to those who wait. We believe all will be well .
- Godwin Kipkogei Kibor(Radiography and sonography Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:4Am Godwin, student at tsmhs persuing a diploma in radiography/sonography. I stay at ziwani behind mku. I do enjoy the stay in tsmhs due to plenty of qualified lecturers and adequate facilities for learning. Thank you and God bless you all.
- Ezekiel Mwiti Ntongai( Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:4I would like to join and study medical laboratory technology.
- Juweyriya(DHRIT Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:4I like the school.
- Jibril Abdullahi Ali(Diploma in Information Technology Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5Am currently an IT officer in Garissa county under Kenya Power. I do appreciate Thika Medical for driving me the right .
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges