Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences
Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences details
College Name: Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences
Address: Section 9, Opposite Tuskys Supermarket, Next to Thika Nursing Home, P.O. BOX 429-01000, Thika
Telephone Number 1: 067-22280
Telephone Number 2: 0723-991866
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
College Website: www.tsmhs.com
Category: Medical Training Colleges
About Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences
The college is located in Thika town approximately 45 Kms from Nairobi. It is fully registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education Science & Technology.
The college offers the following courses:
Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (KNEC)
Diploma in Environmental Science (KNEC)
Certificate in Community Nutrition (KNEC)
Diploma in Applied Biology (KNEC)
Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology (KNEC)
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (KMLTTB)
Certificate in Poject management (KNEC)
Certificate in Community Development & Social Work (KNEC)
Diploma in Social Work and Community Development (KNEC)
Diploma in Information Technology (ICT)
Certificate in Information Technology (KNEC)
Certificate in HIV Counseling and Testing
Certificate in Counseling Psychology
Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
Course application requirements and procedure
- Application Letter
- Copies of Academic Certificates
- Registration Fee of Ksh 1,000
Send your applications to;
Thika School of medical and Health Sciences
P.O. Box 429, Thika.
Tel: 067-22280, 0723 991 866, 0700 640 417
Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Certificate in Project Management(Project Management)
- Diploma in Applied Biology(Applied Biology)
- Certificate in Community Nutrition(Community Nutrition)
- Certificate in Counselling Psychology()
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS Counseling()
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science(Medical Laboratory Science)
- Diploma in Project Management(Project Management)
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science(Medical Laboratory)
- Bridging Course in Biology(Biology)
- Bridging Course in Chemistry(Chemistry)
- Bridging Course in Mathematics(Mathematics)
- Diploma in Environmental Science and Technology(Environmental Science and Technology)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery(Clinical Medicine and Surgery)
- Certificate In Hivaids Management(Humanities)
- Diploma in Health Records and Information(Health Records and Information)
- Certificate in Agriculture(Agriculture)
- Diploma in Community Health(Community Health)
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology(Science Laboratory Technology)
View all courses
- Diploma in nutrition & dietetics(Nutrition and Dietetics)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Mark Soro (DHRIT Class of 2017)
Good things comes to those who go out and make them happen but don't come to those who wait. We believe all will be well .
- Godwin Kipkogei Kibor (Radiography and sonography Class of 2017)
Am Godwin, student at tsmhs persuing a diploma in radiography/sonography. I stay at ziwani behind mku. I do enjoy the stay in tsmhs due to plenty of qualified lecturers and adequate facilities for learning. Thank you and God bless you all.
- Ezekiel Mwiti Ntongai ( Class of 2015)
I would like to join and study medical laboratory technology.
- Juweyriya (DHRIT Class of 2017)
I like the school.
- Jibril Abdullahi Ali (Diploma in Information Technology Class of 2015)
Am currently an IT officer in Garissa county under Kenya Power. I do appreciate Thika Medical for driving me the right .
- Osman Juma Bamaro (cml Class of 2017)
- Mwenda J Mati (Diploma in nutrition and dietetics Class of 2016)
I am still continuing with my studies living in thika town and i like thika school of medical and health sciences for their good provision of academic services to their students.
- John Muriithi Irungu (Medical Laboratory Sciences Class of 2017)
At Thika School i love the mode of learning ,wonderful Lecturers and cool serene environment in the school compound. It is a cool and nice place to study at.
I live nearby the school just 15 minutes drive from Thika Town.
Medical lab science is an awesome course equipping learners with adequate knowledge ,techniques, skills and method required to carry out specific tasks and tests in a medical laboratory.
- Lokidor Lobenyo Jackson (diploma in community health Class of 2016)
Am still studying in the institution. I like it because of the good lecturers and it is also near big towns in Kenya,am a legend from the great asalt of turkana.
- Lopungurei Alex (Diploma in community health and development Class of 2012)
Currently am working with the Turkana county government as a community health extension worker, stationed in Turkana at a place called Nakwamoru.
I like the school because of the competent lecturers we had and their management that contributed positively to our excellence.
- Carolyn Nduku (A diploma in Community Health and HIV/AIDS Management Class of 2016)
- Fatuma Fakansa ( Class of 2012)
- Joseph Wambua Kitema ( Class of 2014)
Am a student.
- Mercie Miriam ( Class of 2014)
- Annabel Kokeyo ( Class of 2014)
- William Maundu ( Class of 2014)
- Patrick Ngula Mwilu ( Class of 2011)
Second year student taking DHRIT.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges