Why Join Mombasa Aviation Training Institute
- Flexible learning mode which makes it possible for working professionals still pursue courses at the institution.
- Offers a wide range of courses in aviation studies, hospitality and tourism, business studies, freight forwarding, media studies among others.
- It is registered by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology.
- Ambient and conducive environment for learning.
- Low number of students per class thus adequate student-lecturer interaction.
- Affiliated to major examination bodies such as KASNEB, IATA, KNEC, City and Guilds, ICM.Co-curriculum activities such as sports, drama, music, educational tours, clubs and societies.
Schools and departments
- Hospitality and Tourism.
- Business Studies.
- Media Studies.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Computer laboratories.
- Spacious classes.
- Sports Fields.
- College buses.