Kenya Institute of Administration
Kenya Institute of Administration details
College Name: Kenya Institute of Administration
Address: P.O. BOX 23030 00604, Lower Kabete
Telephone Number 1: +254 727 496 698,0204015200
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
College Website: www.kia.ac.ke
Category: Arts and Science Colleges
About Kenya Institute of Administration
Kenya Institute of Administration was established in 1961 by the government of Kenya.
It is located in lower Kabete.
The programs offered cover the following disciplines:
(a)Environmental Governance and Management of Projects
(c)Performance and Strategic Human Resource Management
(d)Information Technology and Management
(e)Governance & Public Sector Management
(g)Management Communication and Personal Development
(h)Management and Development
Kenya Institute of Administration Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya Institute of Administration.
- Advanced Diploma in Community Development(Community Development)
- Cisco Networking Associate (CCNA)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education(Early Childhood Development)
- Certified Public Secretary(CPS)
- Diploma in Public Relations, Customer Care and Service()
- Advanced Certificate in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Master of Arts in Counseling(Counseling)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- secretarial study(secretarial)
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship(Entrepreneurship)
- Certificate in Project Planning & Management(Project Planning & Management)
View all coursesDo you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
Kenya Institute of Administration alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya Institute of Administration.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Aneth Robert Nkya ( Class of 2011)
Am a Tanzanian who needs to join your college,please let me know the procedure.
My email is email@example.com
- Nestry G. Ndichu ( Class of 2010)
I trained there for a course in PPM and it was so informative that i can now handle any project.
Thanks a lot and long live Kenya Institute of Administration.
Am in Embu working on MKEPP project.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges