Kenya Institute of Administration
Kenya Institute of Administration details
- Address: P.O. BOX 23030 00604, Lower Kabete
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: +254 727 496 698,0204015200
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: www.kia.ac.ke
About Kenya Institute of Administration
Kenya Institute of Administration was established in 1961 by the government of Kenya.
It is located in lower Kabete.
The programs offered cover the following disciplines:
(a)Environmental Governance and Management of Projects
(c)Performance and Strategic Human Resource Management
(d)Information Technology and Management
(e)Governance & Public Sector Management
(g)Management Communication and Personal Development
(h)Management and Development
Programs and courses
Advanced Diploma (1 courses)
- Advanced Diploma in Community Development (Community Development)
- Cisco Networking Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Public Secretary (CPS)
- Advanced Certificate in Business Administration (Business Administration)
- Dress Making ()
Diploma (3 courses)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education (Early Childhood Development)
- Diploma in Public Relations, Customer Care and Service ()
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (Human Resource Management)
Higher Diploma (1 courses)
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration (Business Administration)
Masters (1 courses)
- Master of Arts in Counseling (Counseling)
Post Graduate Diploma (1 courses)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (Computer Science)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Reviews by Students and Alumni
No alumni reviews available for this college.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges