Bell Institute of Technology
Bell Institute of Technology details
- Address: P.O Box 6560 00200
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020 316979,0721 992065
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: http://bellinstitute.ac.ke
About Bell Institute of Technology
Bell Institute of Technology was founded in
2003.It is located at Twiga Towers, 6th Floor
Opposite Meridian Court Hotel
Moi Avenue/ Muranga Road Junction .
The college offers certificate and diploma programs
in the areas below:
(a)Video Production Design
(c)Digital Video Production
(d)Mobile Phone Repair
The institute is accredited to the
(a)Computer Society of Kenya
(b)Ministry of Science and Technology
(c)Directorate of Industrial Training
Programs and courses
- Certificate in Database Administration ()
- Computer Engineering Maintenance (Computer Science)
- Advanced Certificate in Software Engineering (Computer Softwares)
- Basic Computer Programming (Visual Basic, Java)
Degree (1 courses)
- Advanced Java (computer science)
Diploma (1 courses)
- 3D Modeling and Animation (Media)
Masters (1 courses)
- Applied computer science (computer)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Bell Institute of Technology Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.6
out of 5
based on 7 ratings and 7 reviews.
- Lynus I Macharia(Video Production and Editing Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5I am a currently working as an Administration Manager and Head of Operations at a Real Estate company and a cleaning firm.
This is a totally different field but the school was amazing.
I love videography with a passion having received a good guidance from my lecturer and given the paramount skills to be the best of myself.
- Eric Mutunga(AUTOCAD Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5Eye opener
- Onesmus( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4After completing a Diploma in Graphic Design, am now working at a very busy Graphic and Design company in Nairobi.
- Mary Mwende( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5The Best CAD, and Graphic Trainer in Kenya.
I was impressed during the six Months i trained.
Kudos,refer anyone there.
- Jotham Ngahu Ngure( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4It is a good college to kick start your career
- Jim Watts( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Am studying at Spensa.
- Sydney K Mukwemba( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:4Working as Process Operator.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges