Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) details
College Name: Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
Address: Luther Plaza, 2nd and 3rd Floor,
Uhuru Highway roundabout / Nyerere Road
P. O. Box 43706, 00100 Nairobi
Telephone Number 1: 020 2445600, 2445555
Telephone Number 2: +254712200002
Email Address: email@example.com
College Website: www.kim.ac.ke
Category: Business Colleges
About Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
Kenya Institute of Management Head Office is located at Luther Plaza, 2nd and 3rd Floor, Uhuru Highway roundabout / Nyerere Road.
Some of the courses offered by the institution includes: Diploma in Business Management, Diploma in Human Resource Management, Diploma in Marketing Management, Diploma in Project Management, Diploma in Public Relations, Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management, Certificate in Management, Bridging Course in Management among others.
The college in addition has several regional centers in the major towns and cities in Kenya.
Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya Institute of Management (KIM).
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing(sales and marketing)
- diploma in business & management(business & management)
- Acting for Theatre, TV/Film(Acting )
- Certified Securities and Investment Analyst(CSIA)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Corporate Governance Training Course(Corporate Governance)
- Risk Based Auditing(A Value Add Proposition)
- Advanced Leadership Development Programme()
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management(Business Management)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management(Sales and Marketing Management)
- Certified Public Accountant(CPA)
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Public Relations, Customer Care and Service()
- CIPS Advanced Diploma(CIPS)
- Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Bridging Course in Business Management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Business management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Marketing(Marketing)
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Management(Purchasing and Supply Management)
View all courses
- Advanced Certificate in Business Management(Business Management)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya Institute of Management (KIM).
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Chemon Alphine (Project Management Class of 2015)
Quality service and knowledge.
- Winnie Nkirote (Business Management Class of 2015)
Am currently an administrator in Naivasha and KIM has made me what i am today.
- Winnie Buyaki (Business Management Class of 2015)
Working and pursuing my studies on part time basis
- Winnie Moraa (purchasing and supply management Class of 2015)
Am living at Kasarani. Still am studying at kim Nairobi branch.
I love kim because of so many things. From there i havd also gained skills of procurement which i have applied at my attachment place.
- Hellen Wanjiru Muchira (Project Management Class of 2016)
Am a health worker living in Embu. Kim has all facilities and qualified lecturers.
- Duncan Wangari (Diploma in purchases and supply Class of 2016)
Am a continuing student in Nyeri branch.
- Nyanchama Ong'era (Diploma in project management Class of 2011)
There is match to KIM! Super college !
- Jennifer Mwende (Business Management Class of 2014)
Am still a student at KIM and I live at Mombasa. The school is cool and i like it a lot.
- Fred Moses Odongo Thuma (N/A Class of 2016)
Am looking for a course to enroll.
- Purity Muthinja (Computer Packages Class of 2013)
I am currently pursuing LLB in CUEA. Settled in Nairobi.
- Lucy Wngui Nderitu (Diploma in Management: Purchasing and Supplies Class of 2012)
KIM has defined the person i am today.
- Lucy Wanjiku Mathenge (business management Class of 2015)
KIM is the place to be....here there is no regrets
- Tari Jacknorise (Business Management Class of 2015)
- Rachael Kimanthi (Diploma in business management Class of 2014)
I have gained lots of experience since I joined kim.
- Bryan Khamalishi (Computer systems and applications Class of 2012)
- Nyamanya Moraa Judith (Certificate in Management Class of 2014)
KIM is a good college to be.i have a plan of getting back to advance in procurement wen am financially stable. Am now working in Kenya Power Company.
- Masinde Raphael (Diploma in purchasing and supplies management Class of 2015)
A student at KIM
- Harun Siraj (Computer Studies Class of 2015)
KIM leads others follow.
- Nyawa Anthony Wato (Purchasing and Supplies Management Class of 2016)
KIM is the best among the rest with the best services.
- Naomi Wanjiru Ndungu (public relations Class of 2010)
Recently working at Hotel Seaview Mikindani Mombasa.
- Alfred Magero (Certificate in Business Management Class of 2012)
The school made me more diverse, and I greatly thank all who made me who I am today
- Rosalyn Wanjohi ( Class of 2015)
Thank you Kenya Institute of Management(KIM) for a chance to study in your institution.
- Wilson Muchina Kamau ( Class of 2015)
I am doing my research ,finding notes on the website of my research topic.
The college has done me great for the duration i have been there.
- Ahmed Bashir ( Class of 2009)
- James M Mbuguah ( Class of 2015)
Marketing Management,Kisii branch.
Studying this course is fun.
- Jackton Kariuki Njiru ( Class of 2009)
Currently am working at a fast growing miller and Bakery Embu.
This college is a standard institute.
- Charles Oduor Otieno ( Class of 2015)
One of the best institutions in Management training
- Betty Kanyua ( Class of 2012)
I am currently a project manager with a leading real estate in Kenya.
- Naomi Bonareri Maobe ( Class of 2013)
Customer Service Associate at Ecom Services
- Tevin Obura Zedekiah ( Class of 2014)
Am doing a certificate at this institute,i am currently living in Nairobi and Kenya Institute of Management Nairobi branch is awesome.
- Andrew(Zj Dru) ( Class of 2017)
Am currently doing Business Continuity Management course,I live in Kitengela, Kajiado county.
- Joel Wandabwa ( Class of 2009)
Thanks to The Kenya Institute of Management(KIM) for making me who I am today.
- Sammy Muigai Njoroge ( Class of 2014)
I am now working at Mwalimu National Sacco in Nairobi,procurement department.
- Edith Njeri ( Class of 2004)
Currently i am a Human Resource Manager.
Thanks to the institute.
- Davis Mutisya ( Class of 2013)
The best college,very flexible tuition schedules and exams.
- Elisha Odhiambo Mc'odongo ( Class of 2009)
Diploma in Business Management
- Valerie Ojera ( Class of 2013)
- Benson Amara ( Class of 2012)
KIM is a great college with highly skilled lecturers.I am proud to be associated with KIM.
- Lucy Wangui Njange ( Class of 2012)
- Joshua Okoth Omondi ( Class of 2013)
I am currently taking procurement at diploma level in Mombasa branch.
KIM is the best place to be for managers.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges