Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) details
- Address: Luther Plaza, 2nd and 3rd Floor,
Uhuru Highway roundabout / Nyerere Road
P. O. Box 43706, 00100 Nairobi
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020 2445600, 2445555
- Telephone Number 2: +254712200002
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: www.kim.ac.ke
About Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
Kenya Institute of Management Head Office is located at Luther Plaza, 2nd and 3rd Floor, Uhuru Highway roundabout / Nyerere Road.
Some of the courses offered by the institution includes: Diploma in Business Management, Diploma in Human Resource Management, Diploma in Marketing Management, Diploma in Project Management, Diploma in Public Relations, Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management, Certificate in Management, Bridging Course in Management among others.
The college in addition has several regional centers in the major towns and cities in Kenya.
Programs and courses
Advanced Diploma (3 courses)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management (Business Management)
- CIPS Advanced Diploma (CIPS)
- Advanced Diploma in Project Management (Project Management)
Bridging (2 courses)
- Bridging Course in Business Management (Business Management)
- Bridging Course in Mathematics (Mathematics)
- Acting for Theatre, TV/Film (Acting )
- Certified Securities and Investment Analyst (CSIA)
- Corporate Governance Training Course (Corporate Governance)
- Risk Based Auditing (A Value Add Proposition)
Degree (1 courses)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Administration)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing (sales and marketing)
- diploma in business & management (business & management)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Information Technology)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management (Sales and Marketing Management)
Higher Diploma (1 courses)
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management (Human Resource Management)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.6
out of 5
based on 137 ratings and 137 reviews.
- Lylian Muendi David(Sales and Marketing Diploma Class of 2018)
Overall Rating:5I would like to join soon,got concerned after my uncle's completion.
- Janeth Jerotich(Diploma in Business Management Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:4Kudos KIM.
I am looking forward to enroll for a CPA course soon.
- Richard(Project management Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:4Am a teacher doing project management.
Is it marketable?
- Flora Koile(Public Relations Management Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5I am a civil servant.
Kenya Institute of Management is a very good place to be in.
- Saul Momanyi(Human Resource Management Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5Am doing business in Rongai,Kajiado County.
I would like to get in touch with Mr. Nyutu of marketing.
This institution is a nice place to start life.
- Ateny Santino Rol(Certificate in Management(Procurement and Supply Chain Management) Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:5Am currently working with The International Rescue Committee(IRC)in South Sudan as a procurement officer.
Thanks for the skills i acquired when i was in KIM.
I will go back there soon.
- Walesa Ibrahim Adan(CPA Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5I am currently doing Dcm at The Kenya Institute of Management(KIM).
- Peter Osiemo Bwanchete(Diploma in Supplies and Procurement Class of 2018)
Overall Rating:4Am currently working with Nakumatt in Nairobi.
I love this college because it shapes people into whole beings.
At this college,one is allowed to pay fees in installments.
One can never regret being at The Kenya Institute of Management(KIM).
- Ruth Mbaluka(Business Management Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Am currently an administration assistant in Mombasa and am looking forward to resume classes in oct 2015 to sharpen my skills.
Kenya Institute of Management is my choice.
- Moses Gathii(Computer Packages Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5Was a good school with the best teachers.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
Why Join Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
- The institute has several branches spread across the country in many towns namely: Nairobi, Mombasa, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Embu, Chuka, Nyahururu, Nanyuki, Narok, Nakuru, Naivasha, Kitengela, Kakamega, Kisii, Eldoret, Kericho, Kisumu, Machakos, Kabarnet, Kapsabet.
- Allows credit transfers and exemptions to students.
- Offers online learning for some courses.
- Quality lecturers who are highly knowledgeable and experienced.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Well equipped library.
- Computer labs.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges