Maasai Mara University
Maasai Mara University details
University Name: Maasai Mara University
Address: 861 Narok
Telephone Number 1: 0208082410
Telephone Number 2: 0202066042
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maasai Mara University
A public university that was recently upgraded to a fully fledged university.Its located in Narok county 2 km from Narok town.
- Bachelor of Hotel and Hospitality Management (BHM)(Hotel and Hospitality Management)
- Bachelor of Arts(Community Development)
- Bachelor of art (political science)()
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics(Economics)
- Bachelor of Education(Primary Education)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Economics(Agricultural Economics)
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics(Linguistics)
- Bachelor of Arts(Criminology & Security Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Work)
- Bachelor of Communication and Journalism(Communication and Journalism)
- Bachelor of Business Administration(Accounting)
- Bachelor of Arts Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Education(Early Childhood Education)
- B.sc.statistics (mathematics )
- B.Sc (Computer Science)(Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development(Community Development)
- Bachelor of Science(Forestry)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics(Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Business & Management(Business Management)
- Bachelor of Science(Applied Statistics)
- Bachelor of Science(Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Information Technology(Information Technology)
View all courses
- Diploma in Special Needs Education(Special Needs)
Do you know a course offered in this university?
Add the course.
Maasai Mara University alumni and students
Find some of the former and current students of the university.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in the university, using the link below.
- Emmmanuel Ndombi (Education(Arts) Class of 2019)
Good life here.
- Edwins Omondi (Bachelor of Business Management Class of 2017)
Currently pursuing Bachelor of Business Management, Finance and Banking option.
- Jackson Mboya (Political science and public administration Class of 2018)
Maasai Mara university, the place to study.
- Dennis Olwalo (Political science and public administration Class of 2018)
I am immersed in the field of writing and analysis.
- Stella Wamaitha Njoroge (Applied Statistics with Computing Class of 2018)
Applied Statistics with Computing is a really good course and I feel Maasai Mara University is the best place to take the course.
- Cynthia Mutai (Hotels and hospitality management Class of 2015)
l am passionate about hospitality, I love this course.
- Bwana Kelvin (Tourism Management Class of 2016)
Tourism is fun, and so is my school.
- Wanjiru Mwangi Samuel (BA Economics Class of 2017)
I like this place.
- Mercy Namusia (Tourism Management Class of 2015)
I celebrate Maasai Mara University because it has turned me from nothing to somebody. It has not only imparted in me knowledge that will help me move and shake my country's economy through the tourism industry but also helped me grow spiritually. I am proud to be part of the Maasai Mara fraternity.
- John Musembi (Bachelor of Business Management Class of 2016)
Maasai Mara, the only university in Maasai land thereby is supporting the community economically,socially and politically .
I take Bachelor of Business Management,accounting option.
- Margaret Nthenya Matheka (econimics Class of 2018)
I take economics and i love the school because it offers quality education..God bless Maasai Mara.
- Wilfred K Cheruiyot ( Class of 2018)
I do BBM under accounting i like this institution because it offers quality education.
- Omondi Immaculate ( Class of 2017)
I am a second year student taking bsc statistics(mathematics). I like mmu because the institution though small strives to offer the best to the students.
- Dennis Omondi Achiando ( Class of 2018)
Taking Communication & Journalism . A good place to be in !!!
- Alex Wanjiru ( Class of 2017)
Hello karibu Narok.
- Awanga Hillary Marvince ( Class of 2018)
Am doing bachelor of science in applied statistics with computing
- James Benedict Mariba ( Class of 2016)
I love and treasure my University. May God bless Maasai Mara University, and may He bless her entire family, the present one and those that are to come!
- Ngunia David ( Class of 2012)
I love the place.
- Douglas Ondera Kengere ( Class of 2015)
I am staying at Kisii county studying at Kisii branch, and i will like the university to continue with the same spirit.
- George Gathecha Ndung'u ( Class of 2017)
Taking Bsc(Mathematics)......Love MMU.....and believe that this is where my success lies.....will work hardest and smartest to realize my dreams
...Oh God help me
Did you study in this university or are you a student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Universities