East African School of Journalism
East African School of Journalism details
- Address: Ngong Road, P.O. BOX 2310, Nairobi, 00100
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020-2721969
- Telephone Number 2: 020-2730795
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website:
About East African School of Journalism
The school was started in the year 2003 and has grown significantly since themn. Our mission is to train men and women in East Africa to become skilled and competent media professionals. We have highly experienced staff and fully equipped video and audio studio facilities.
Programs and courses
Certificate (4 courses)
- Certificate in TV/Radio Production (TV/Radio Production)
- Certificate in Media Production (Media Production)
- Certificate in Communication and Languages (Communication)
- Certificate in Mass Communication (Mass Communication)
- Diploma in Public Relations (Public Relations)
- Diploma in Mass Communication & Journalism (Mass Communication & Journalism)
- Diploma in Graphic Design (Graphic Design)
- Diploma in Communication, Management and Development ()
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
East African School of Journalism Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 5.0
out of 5
based on 4 ratings and 4 reviews.
- Lovingtonejoseph( Class of 2010)
Overall Rating:5Am working as a cyber attendant.
- Peter Malombe Nuyah( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5I like the staff and students.
- Daniel Paul Mungai( Class of 2009)
Overall Rating:5Am finishing a Diploma in Journalism this June.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges