Bukura Agricultural College
Bukura Agricultural College details
College Name: Bukura Agricultural College
Address: P.O. Box 23-50105
Telephone Number 1: 020-3505479
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: email@example.com
College Website: http://bukuracollege.ac.ke
Category: Agriculture Colleges
About Bukura Agricultural College
Bukura Agricultural College was established by an Act of Parliament in 1974.
The main objective was to provide middle level training in agriculture and related areas.
(a)Agriculture and Animal Sciences
(b)Agricultural Education and Rural Development
(c)Finance and Administration
(d)Basic and Applied Sciences
The institute aims at Improving Agricultural Productivity and Livelihoods through provision of Quality Agricultural Education
Bukura Agricultural College Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Bukura Agricultural College.
- Agriculture and biotechnology(Agronomy and biotechnology)
- Mathematical Economics and Finance()
- Master of Science in Crop Production(Crop Production)
- Bachelor of Science (Hotel & Restaurant Management)
- Diploma in Community Development, Project Planning & Management(Community Development)
- Diploma in Agribusiness(Agribusiness)
- Diploma in Agricultural Education(Agricultural Education)
- Diploma in Animal Health and Production(Animal Health and Production)
- Diploma in horticulture(horticulture)
- Diploma in Applied Biology(Applied Biology)
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering(Farm Power Machinery)
- Diploma in Mass Communication & Journalism(Mass Communication & Journalism)
- Certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Diploma in Animal Health Management(Animal Health Management)
- Certificate in Community Development and Social Work(Community Development)
- Certificate in Agriculture(Agriculture)
View all courses
- Diploma in Agriculture(Agriculture)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Bukura Agricultural College alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Bukura Agricultural College.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- William Nabukaki Ouma (Diploma in Horticulture Class of 2017)
Am pursuing a diploma in Horticulture.
I like the institute since it was later upgraded to a Diploma College in 1992.
From 1992-2007 the College focussed on in-service training targeting staff mainly from The Ministry of Agriculture and Horticulture Development.
In 2007 the College opened its doors to secondary school leavers in response to the declining number of in-service trainees.
- Nancy Shamim Okello (Agriculture and Community Development Class of 2016)
The college is an excellent place to be and where all the necessary knowledge can be acquired. Join BAC and you will never regret.
- Ronald Kipkirui Rono (Agriculture and Biotechnology Class of 2009)
Bukura college is one of the leading Government agriculture college in kenya. It is under the ministry of agriculture.
- Manase Kennedy Ndori (Agriculture and Biotechnology Class of 2016)
Now at Mudete Tea Factory.
- Elvine Onyango Were (Diploma In Agricultural Education And Extension Class of 2015)
I'm currently in doing my teaching practice in nyamarimba girls high school. Bukura endowed me with theoritical knowledge as well as practical skills
- Steven Ochieng ( Class of 2014)
Am very much impressed with this college.
Am requesting any member doing Agex to get in touch with me please,there is information am looking for.
- Kibet Khevarson ( Class of 2013)
Currently doing casual work at Tea Research Foundation of Kenya.
Bukura is a good college to study at though practicals should be enhanced.
God bless Bukura.
- David Muli Muasya ( Class of 1996)
Works with the Ministry of Agriculture as a District Agricultural Engineer in Mutitu District,Kitui County.
- Denis Musera ( Class of 2013)
- Sylvester Nzovu ( Class of 2004)
- Geoffrey Kioko Mbithi ( Class of 2010)
A good middle level college in Africa offering agricultural courses.
- Kennedy Shahiru Azenga ( Class of 2000)
An employee at The Ministry of Agriculture.
- Charles Opiyo Ngige ( Class of 2008)
welcomed the pre-service class.
- Sylvester Nzovu ( Class of 2004)
Working With Woni veg fru-Exporters and importers l.t.d
Out-Growers Managerand B.R.C,Global-Gap internal Auditor.
- James Omemo ( Class of 2003)
Currently working with The Ministry of Agriculture and settled in Busia County.
I like the institute for it is practical-oriented with sufficient theory work to provide a good understanding of the course being undertaken.
- Hannah Irungu ( Class of 2010)
It was a good experience.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges