Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts
Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts details
- Address: Buru Buru Phase III, Opposite Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, P.O. BOX 42454-00100, Nairobi
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: +254-712-153296
- Telephone Number 2: +254 020 2330359
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: www.bifa.ac.ke
About Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts
Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts also commonly referred to as BIFA is an Art and Design college which mainly targets high school leavers and college graduates who want to pursue an exciting career in the field of Art and Design.
The institution was established in the year 1993 and has witnessed tremendous growth since then.
Programs and courses
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Why Join Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts
- Located in conducive environment in Buruburu Phase III opposite The Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church.
- Affordable in terms of tuition fees.
- Has well trained and knowledgeable tutors.
- Graduates from this college get to work in enjoyable and exciting jobs e.g. textile designers, gallery directors, museum directors among others.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Spacious classes.
- Workshops for practicals.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.7
out of 5
based on 18 ratings and 18 reviews.
- Peter Waiganjo Maina(Interior Design Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4Bravo to Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts for the interior design education i gained .
I live in Murang'a county.
I have my own firm in Nairobi,Kenya House(copycadprinting services for architectural and printing services).
I print brueprints and plotting.
I have proven my experience in designing,architectural,working drawing and interior designing.
I also teach archicad,autocad,pilanesi,atlantis and sketchup mostly to Nairobi university architectural students, urban planners and interior designers. May God bless this college so much.
- Noel Oduor Ochieng(Graphic Design. Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5I am a Graphic Designer based in Murang'a though i live in Nairobi.
I studied at BIFA class of 2013 at Certificate level and graduated with a pass.
I am humbeled to have joined BIFA for that course and would like to get to join the institution for a Diploma.
BIFA taught me alot in this field of Graphics.
I am an experienced Designer with lots of credentials from major companies and stationery business.
All thanks and credit goes to BIFA for the good deeds it fed me with.
Where i am working as a lead Graphic Designer in a printing and packaging firm am not contented with my certificate but i want to aim Higher.
Sky is the limit.
- Julius ( Class of 2005)
Overall Rating:4Self employed doing artwork.
I am currently situated in Kayole,Nairobi.
Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts has really made my life easier.
- Stephen Ochieng Obiya ( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Am currently gaining experience at Mfangano Street.
Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts really taught me a lot,Kudos!!!
- Valerie Rapando( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Am currently doing Management Assistance with an organization in Nairobi.
- Lucy Sharon( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5Am working and need to do a part time course.
- Paul Nzau Muendo( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5I am currently a manager at a computer college.
- Agasha Sharon( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:5I finished my bachelors degree and working as a Records Officer.
- Solomon Okoth Awino( Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:4Am an Autocad Technician working with Ali Seif Consulting Engineers.
- Daniel Kiprotich Rutto( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5Am a student at the school doing Graphic Design.
I love it,due to excellent facilities and nice lecturers.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges