Kabarak University details
- Address: Kabarak University
P.O. BOX 3270, Nakuru
- Location: Nakuru
- Telephone Number: 254-051-343234/5
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Website: www.kabarak.ac.ke
Photos of this institution
About Kabarak University
Kabarak University is a Christian Institution approximately 20 kms North of Nakuru in a beautiful secure and spacious environment, with residential facilities for over 1,000 students. The university also operates a Town Campus in Nakuru, conveniently situated close to the commercial center of the town. The University first admitted students in September 2002.
Kabarak University is comprised of the following schools.
1. School of Business
2. School of Law
3. School of Science Engineering and Technology
4. Institute of Postgraduate studies
5. School of Health Sciences
6. School of Theology Education and Arts
The university has the following campuses.
1. The Main Campus
2. Nakuru town Campus
3. Nairobi City Campus
The University offers the following courses and academic programmes.
- Bachelor of Law
- Diploma in Law
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (IT)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (Pure)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (Information Technology Option)
- Bachelor of Science (General) - Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics.
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Theology
- Bachelor of Education (Science) with the following options: Mathematics/Physics, Mathematics/Chemistry, Mathematics/Computer Studies, Biology/Chemistry, Biology/Computer Studies
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Commerce with the following options: Accounting, Finance , Human Resource, Marketing, Entrepreneurship Management, Operations Management, Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Mathematics
- Bachelor of Business Management and Information
- Masters in Business Administration with the following options: Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Management Information System, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management, Operation Management
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Education, Science, Statistics, Business.
- KCSE C+
- A Levels 2 principal passes
- Diploma, Certificate (Credit and above)
- Pre-university with Credit/Distinction
For Bachelor of Education Science
- P1 Certificate, KCSE or KCE with 3 years teaching experience (3 years course 9 sessions)
Diploma in Education with at least 2 years teaching experience (2 years course 7 sessions)
Programs and courses
Post Graduate Diploma (2 courses)
Pre University (1 courses)
Do you know a course offered in this university?Add the course.
More universities in Kenya
View all universities