Gretsa University details
- Address: P.O Box 3 - 01000, Thika, Kenya
- Location: Thika
- Telephone Number: +254 71 194 9006
- Telephone Number 2: +254 71 295 9293
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: http://www.gretsauniversity.ac.ke
About Gretsa University
The university is located in Thika town, along Thika-Garissa road four kilometers from the junction of Garissa Road and Muranga-Nairobi highway. Gretsa University aims at enhancing education, learning and research and strives at providing favorable learning environment to students and its staff.
The university is fully registered and accredited by the Commission for Higher Education.
It is comprised of four schools as listed below.
1. School of Business.
2. School of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
3. School of Science and Technology.
4. School of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Various certificate, diploma and degree courses are offered in the fields of business and management, computer science and information technology and tourism and hospitality management.
In addition to producing knowledgeable graduates, the university encourages students to participate in various extra curriculum activities which are helpful for social and physical well-being.
The institution's premises are adequately secured by perimeter walls and security officers from reputable agencies and this ensures that intruders are kept at bay.
Below is a list of various academic programmes offered .
Programs and courses
- Certificate in Information Technology (Information Technology)
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Management (Food and Beverage Management)
- Certificate in Tour and Travel Management (Tour and Travel Management)
- Certificate in Computer Studies (Computer Studies)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Commerce)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Administration)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Information Technology)
- Diploma in Business Administration ((BA))
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management (Purchasing & Supply Management)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (Human Resource Management)
Pre University (1 courses)
- Pre-University Programme (Pre-University)
Do you know a course offered in this university?Add the course.
Reviews by Students and Alumni
No alumni reviews available for this university.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More universities in Kenya
+254 208 070 408/9, +254 203 537 842
View all universities