Graffins College Westlands Campus
Graffins College Westlands Campus details
- Address: Westlands Road, Off Mpaka Road,
P.O. Box 13800, 00800 – Nairobi.
- Location: Westlands
- Telephone Number: 0712 222877
- Telephone Number 2: 0736 541192
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: www.graffinscollege.com
About Graffins College Westlands Campus
With over 40 years of experience in offering high quality education to students, Graffins college has grown to be become one of the leading business and information technology colleges in Kenya.
Students who pursue their course at the institution end up being very competitive in the job market.
Programs and courses
Advanced Diploma (1 courses)
Pre University (1 courses)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Why Join Graffins College Westlands Campus
- High quality education offered.
- Qualified and experienced lectures who work hard in ensuring that students excel in their studies.
- Both full time and part time modes of study available.
- Friendly and determined staff members.
Schools and departments
- Faculty of Business.
- Faculty of Information Technology.
- Faculty of Languages.
- Faculty of Hotel and Institutional Management.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Modern library.
- Computer laboratories.
- Spacious classrooms.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Graffins College Westlands Campus Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.8
out of 5
based on 11 ratings and 11 reviews.
- Christabelle Ojwan'g(Business and Information Technology Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:5Am an intern at techno brain company ltd. Wonderful college with conducive learning environment and understanding tutors.
- Geoffrey Moriasi( Class of 2001)
Overall Rating:5Aim higher.
- Mugisha Danielle( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5I am currently doing internship in burundi,since am not yet able to go back to burundi,i want to continue by distance learning.
- Mwangi Elijah( Class of 2010)
Overall Rating:4With a Lim kokwing University degree through this college, am now able to traverse all corners of the world putting a code here and a code there.
Good college but with a lot to improve on.
- Richmond Thuku( Class of 2010)
Overall Rating:5I enjoyed doing Graphic design and Web design at this college especially because of my instructor Mr.James,wonderful college this is.
I was was in Westlands campus.
- Lydiah Waiyaki( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4It is located along Ngong Road.
It is a good school with a conducive and clean learning environment,punctual teachers and very jovial staff.
- Rowlance Mulupi( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:5Computer Assistant at a small firm as a maintainer.
- Ravi Sonigra( Class of 2004)
Overall Rating:5I have shifted to Tanzania and I want to get in touch with my old buddies.
- John Mark Njoroge Maina( Class of 2010)
Overall Rating:5Business Information Technology
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges