Nairobi Technical Training Institute
Nairobi Technical Training Institute details
- Address: P.O. BOX 30039, Nairobi-00100
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 0208034403
- Telephone Number 2: 0721233394
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: www.ntti.ac.ke
About Nairobi Technical Training Institute
The institute is located on Parkroad, along Mogira Road, Off Park Road Ngara.
Below are the departments under the institute.
1. Applied Sciences
2. Automotive Engineering
3. Business Studies
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Information Communication Technology
6. Institutional Management
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Liberal Studies
10. Guidance and Counselling
The institute offers various artisan, craft certificate and diploma courses under its various departments.
Programs and courses
Higher Diploma (2 courses)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Nairobi Technical Training Institute Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.5
out of 5
based on 36 ratings and 36 reviews.
- Diba Stephen Isakh(Food Science Technology Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:1A very conducive place to be. Environment defines the vicinity and its serenity. A place where ideas are shared fearlessly no discrimination at all. Education perspectives attracts and home away from home. Kudos Ntti.
- Pauline (Diploma in Pharmacy Class of 2005)
Overall Rating:5I am practicing in my own premise.
- Rachael Namai(Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:5A diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology is time consuming but worth it.
The school is fine and the teachers are great.
- Kelvin Kariuki Mburu(Food Science Technology Class of 2018)
Overall Rating:5I like the general appearance of this school,good teachers and a conducive learning environment.
- Chacha Josephat Banto(Diploma in Analytical Chemistry Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:5Am curently working with The Chemelil Sugar Company Ltd.
Am proud to be an old-boy of The Nairobi Technical Training Institute.
- Erick Ojenge Okeyo(Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:5I work at The Kenya Industrial Plastic as a Technical Supervisor.
- Kenneth Kheizi(Mechanical Engineering-Plant Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5Still studying. Good place to be.
- Gicheha Kariuki(Electrical and Electronics Engineering Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5NTTI it's a place to be. I'm great Engineer. I'm working for myself. This Institute has made me a disciplined man because i can rely on myself. I love it.
- Bonface Moimbo(Automotive mechanics Class of 2007)
Overall Rating:5I did my Certificate and Diploma from NTTI and am happy I passed all and currently in KSA working.
- Jane M. Macharia (Diploma in Applied Biology Class of 2007)
Overall Rating:4My Name is Jane Macharia, an alumni of NTTI Currently working for National Museums of Kenya Department of Zoology Invertebrate section. After my Diploma i joined Africa Nazarene University for Degree in Dryland and Natural Resource Management. NTTI i salute! a good place to be associated with. I cannot regret taking my course at NTTI and given an opportunity i would love to take back all what i have acquired and in addition feel free to visit Museums i will be more than willing to take you through and help you tackle those units which seem to be difficult in class such as Entomology, Histology , Museums, Aquarium etc. all students are welcome. To Lecturers Congrats for your good work. My thanks goes to the MR/Mrs/Dr. Mathaka, Gatheca Wamburu, Nancy,Munyau,Ngari,Macharia, etc.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges