Nairobi Technical Training Institute
Nairobi Technical Training Institute details
College Name: Nairobi Technical Training Institute
Address: P.O. BOX 30039, Nairobi-00100
Telephone Number 1: 0208034403
Telephone Number 2: 0721233394
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
College Website: www.ntti.ac.ke
Category: Technical Training Colleges
About Nairobi Technical Training Institute
The institute is located on Parkroad, along Mogira Road, Off Park Road Ngara.
Below are the departments under the institute.
1. Applied Sciences
2. Automotive Engineering
3. Business Studies
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Information Communication Technology
6. Institutional Management
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Liberal Studies
10. Guidance and Counselling
The institute offers various artisan, craft certificate and diploma courses under its various departments.
Nairobi Technical Training Institute Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Nairobi Technical Training Institute.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology(Pharmaceutical Technology)
- Diploma in Food Technology(Food Technology)
- Diploma in Applied Biology(Applied Biology)
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry(Analytical Chemistry)
- Diploma in Supplies Management(Supplies Management)
- Diploma in Personnel Management(Personnel )
- Diploma in Accomondation Operations(Accomondation Operations)
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance(Accounting and Finance)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering(Electrical Engineering)
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering(Electronics Engineering)
- Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering(Telecommunication Engineering)
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Diploma in Clothing Technology(Clothing Technology)
- Certificate in Fashion Design(Fashion Design)
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Management(Food and Beverage Management)
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management(Food and Beverage Management)
- Certificate in Hair Dressing(Hair Dressing)
- Certificate in beauty therapy(beauty therapy)
View all coursesDo you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
- Certificate in basic cake baking(cake baking)
Nairobi Technical Training Institute alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Nairobi Technical Training Institute.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Bonface Moimbo (Automotive mechanics Class of 2007)
I did my Certificate and Diploma from NTTI and am happy I passed all and currently in KSA working.
- Jane M. Macharia (Diploma in Applied Biology Class of 2007)
My Name is Jane Macharia, an alumni of NTTI Currently working for National Museums of Kenya Department of Zoology Invertebrate section. After my Diploma i joined Africa Nazarene University for Degree in Dryland and Natural Resource Management. NTTI i salute! a good place to be associated with. I cannot regret taking my course at NTTI and given an opportunity i would love to take back all what i have acquired and in addition feel free to visit Museums i will be more than willing to take you through and help you tackle those units which seem to be difficult in class such as Entomology, Histology , Museums, Aquarium etc. all students are welcome. To Lecturers Congrats for your good work. My thanks goes to the MR/Mrs/Dr. Mathaka, Gatheca Wamburu, Nancy,Munyau,Ngari,Macharia, etc.
- Lusasi Nzaywa (Diploma in Food Science And Technology Class of 2013)
- John Gitahi Ngunjiri (Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Class of 2011)
Am a Technical Operator at East African Breweries Limited(EABL) in Nairobi.
The school has the best lecturers ever especially in Mechanical Department.
- Eric Kilonzo ( Class of 2014)
It is one of the best Technical, Industrial,Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training(TIVET) institutes in Kenya.
- Eldemta Shem ( Class of 2003)
- Dennis Onyango ( Class of 2013)
I am an alumnus of this college.
- Alice ( Class of 2013)
Am on attachment at Kenya Institute of Education upgrading my business skills.
I stay in Kariobangi.
Nairobi Technical is my inspiration in learning.
- Peris Methu ( Class of 2012)
Am jobless but Nairobi Technical is my best school.
I loved the potential.
- Peterson Mogendi Nyangate ( Class of 2010)
Stores and Logistics Officer at G4S Fire.
- Catherine Muthoni Nyoike ( Class of 2009)
Currently working for Chandaria Industries Group of companies.
- Wycliff Mogaka Nyabwari ( Class of 2013)
I am pursuing a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and staying in Nairobi.
I am enjoying my studies.
It is a nice college.
- Ntonyiri Edward ( Class of 2010)
It is a good technical institute in the country.
- Ellah Mutua ( Class of 2004)
- Beatrice Onsinsi ( Class of 2008)
I am teaching at Kayole south secondary school business studies and computer studies
- Everline Auma Otieno ( Class of 2009)
I did a diploma in Electronics Engineering but not yet secured a job.
- Beatrice Mukaria ( Class of 2008)
A good college with all the facilities.
- Joyce Wambui Githui ( Class of 2013)
It is a good college,it molds students to become responsible Kenyans.
- Godfreyshikukuwandera ( Class of 2006)
Science Laboratory Technician.
- Umi Sumba ( Class of 2012)
- Kepha Odhiambo Opiyo ( Class of 2013)
It is a good college because it caters for all individual needs like mode of fees payment.
- Joselyn Kaari Martin ( Class of 2000)
- Leah Minayo ( Class of 2011)
- Jesee Maina ( Class of 2010)
I completed a diploma in November,currently looking for a job!
- Catherine Wangui Gichang'iro ( Class of 2011)
I am currently attached at Zim Computer College in Othaya.
The school is well disciplined and most students are always busy doing their studies.
- Simon Nyaga Njeru ( Class of 2008)
- Joseph Mugweru ( Class of 2010)
Helping in Home Works.
- Munene Ann ( Class of 2010)
Am through with high school and looking for a college to pursue a course that i have always admired doing 'Fashion Design'.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges