University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment
University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment details
University Name: University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment
Address: Dean, School of the Built Environment, P.O. BOX 30197-00100, Nairobi
Telephone Number 1: 2724520/4 Ext.222
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment
- Diploma in Estate Agency and Property Management(Estate Agency and Property Management)
- Bachelor of Construction Management(Construction Management)
- Bachelor of Architecture()
- Bachelor of Real Estate(Real Estate)
- Bachelor of Arts(Urban Regional Planning)
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying(Quantity Surveying)
- PhD in Land Economics(Land Economics)
- PhD in Architecture(Architecture)
- PhD in Urban and Regional Planning(Urban and Regional Planning)
- PhD in Construction Management(Construction Management)
- PhD in Quantity Surveying(Quantity Surveying)
- Master of Arts in Housing Administration(Housing Administration)
- Master of Arts in Valuation and Property Management(Valuation and Property Management)
- Master of Arts in Construction Management(Construction Management)
- Master of Arts in Building Management(Building Management)
- Master of Architecture(Architecture)
View all courses
- Master of Urban Management(Urban Management)
Do you know a course offered in this university?
Add the course.
University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment alumni and students
Find some of the former and current students of the university.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in the university, using the link below.
- Cyprian Jacob (Real Estate Class of 2019)
I love Real Estate
- Judy Njeri Mugo ( Class of 1985)
A valuer/Property Manager a part time lecturer.
- Victor Oguda ( Class of 2017)
Yet to join in May 2013 to do a degree in Real Estate.
I love the school though this is going to be my first entry!
- Kennedy Barasa ( Class of 2015)
Am pursuing Bsc in Biology.
- Munene Brian ( Class of 2011)
A Postgraduate degree in Architecture.
- Januaries Ngumbau Maitha ( Class of 2015)
Did you study in this university or are you a student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Universities