University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment
University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment details
- Address: Dean, School of the Built Environment, P.O. BOX 30197-00100, Nairobi
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 2724520/4 Ext.222
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website:
About University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment
Programs and courses
- Diploma in Estate Agency and Property Management (Estate Agency and Property Management)
- Bachelor of Construction Management (Construction Management)
- Bachelor of Architecture ()
- Bachelor of Real Estate (Real Estate)
- PhD in Land Economics (Land Economics)
- PhD in Architecture (Architecture)
- PhD in Urban and Regional Planning (Urban and Regional Planning)
- PhD in Construction Management (Construction Management)
- Master of Arts in Housing Administration (Housing Administration)
- Master of Arts in Valuation and Property Management (Valuation and Property Management)
- Master of Arts in Construction Management (Construction Management)
- Master of Arts in Building Management (Building Management)
Do you know a course offered in this university?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
University of Nairobi School of The Built Environment Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.5
out of 5
based on 6 ratings and 6 reviews.
- Cyprian Jacob(Real Estate Class of 2019)5I love Real Estate
- Judy Njeri Mugo( Class of 1985)5A valuer/Property Manager a part time lecturer.
- Victor Oguda( Class of 2017)4Yet to join in May 2013 to do a degree in Real Estate.
I love the school though this is going to be my first entry!
- Kennedy Barasa( Class of 2015)4Am pursuing Bsc in Biology.
- Munene Brian ( Class of 2011)5A Postgraduate degree in Architecture.
- Januaries Ngumbau Maitha( Class of 2015)4Architecture
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More universities in Kenya
View all universities