Kenyatta University City Centre Campus
Kenyatta University City Centre Campus details
University Name: Kenyatta University City Centre Campus
Address: The Director,
P.O. Box 43844 – 00100,NAIROBI
Telephone Number 1: 020 2310710/2/5
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
University Website: www.ku.ac.ke
About Kenyatta University City Centre Campus
- Bridging Course in Mathematics(Mathematics)
- Bridging Course in English(English)
- Diploma in Marketing Management(Marketing Management)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Disaster Management(Disaster Management)
- Executive Masters in Public Policy Administration()
- Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce)
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance(Economics and Finance)
- Master of Arts in Peace and Conflict Management()
- Master of Arts(Sociology)
- Master of Arts in Community Development(Community Development)
- Master of Health in Health Information Management()
- Master of Health in Health Management()
- Master of Arts(Counselling Psychology)
- Ph.D in Counseling Psychology(Counseling Psychology)
- Masters in Public Policy Administration()
- Bridging Course in Physics(Physics)
- Master of Science(Finance)
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
View all courses
- Ph.D in Economics(Economics)
Do you know a course offered in this university?
Add the course.
Kenyatta University City Centre Campus alumni and students
Find some of the former and current students of the university.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in the university, using the link below.
- Edwin Gwaro Barini ( Class of 2015)
- Esther Njoki ( Class of 2015)
i have pursued a diploma in early childhood education and now waiting to join for a degree.
- Edith Nkirote ( Class of 2014)
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
- Solomon Kibet Kiptoo ( Class of 2012)
working in Equity Bank
- Fredrick Onsongo ( Class of 2016)
Did you study in this university or are you a student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Universities