Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT)
Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) details
- Address: P.O. BOX 57511-00200.
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020-650291-6
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: http://www.kihbt.ac.ke
About Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT)
Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) was founded in May 1948 to provide technical skills.
Since its established,the following professionals have been produced:
The institute has the following academic branches:
The college is located along commercial street,near workshop road.
Programs and courses
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.6
out of 5
based on 56 ratings and 56 reviews.
- Kinyanjui John Ngugi(Diploma in Architecture Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5I like the mode of teaching and i would like to conglaturate the management for their support.
- Susan Malombo (Architecture Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5Best college as far as technical courses are concerned. Currently freelancing but looking for a full-time job so as to gain more experience and knowledge in this broad field.
- Edward Ogunda(Automotive Engineering Class of 2007)
Overall Rating:4This was the best institution ever, made me who i am n proud to be associated with it.
- Fred (Heavy Machine Operator Class of 2010)
- Sigey Ishmael(DQS Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4Proud to be a product of KIHBT
- Litunya Musita Richard( Class of 2000)
Overall Rating:5Great College to study at.
- Ngugi Stephen( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4It was an awesome experience to study at this college,i am currently an Electrical Engineer at Timsales.
- Kapsir W. Charles( Class of 2001)
Overall Rating:5I am a Project Manager at Central Electricals.
- Oranga Erick( Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:5It is a very good Engineering College.
- Justin Mutende Mabwa( Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:4Civil Engineering.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges