Kenya Utalii College
Kenya Utalii College details
College Name: Kenya Utalii College
Address: P.O. BOX 31052-00600
Telephone Number 1: +254-020-2458627,+254-0-722205492
Telephone Number 2:
College Website: http://www.utalii.co.ke
Category: Catering and Hotel Management Colleges
About Kenya Utalii College
Kenya Utalii College was established in 1960s and is the best Hospitality and Tourism Training college.
It is an affiliate member of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
Some of the institution's courses have acquired accreditation the UNWTO Tourism Education Quality (TEDQUAL) certification body.
Kenya Utalii College is the only Sub-Saharan Africa's Japanese training center.
It is also an authorized International Air Travel Agency (IATA) training center.
The institution specializes in the areas below:
(i)Tour Guiding and Administration
(v)Travel and Tourism Management
(vi)Food and Beverage Service
(vii)Housekeeping and Laundry
Kenya Utalii College Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya Utalii College.
- Air Transport and Cabin Crew(Inflight attendants)
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management(Hospitality Management)
- B.sc. in Food Science(Science )
- Advance Diploma in Dangerous Goods(Dangerous Goods)
- Bachelor of Science (International Business Administration)
- Diploma in Project Management(Project Management)
- Diploma in Business Information Technology()
- Diploma in Tourism and Wildlife Management(Wildlife and Tourism Management)
- Diploma in Hotel Management(Hotel Management)
- Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management(Hospitality Management)
- Bachelor of Arts in Travel and Tourism Management(Travel & Tourism Management)
- Diploma in Information Studies(Information Studies)
- Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry(Analytical Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Arts(Criminology & Security Studies)
- Diploma in Food Production(Food Production)
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service(Food Production)
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism(Travel & Tourism)
- Bachelor of Science(Hospitality Management)
View all courses
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering(Chemical Engineering)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Kenya Utalii College alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya Utalii College.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Maurice Odiko (Hotel management and catering Class of 1994)
I'm running my hotel and Resort in Bungoma town. Thanks my former lecturer Mr. Kangethe
- Monda Evans Abuga (Food and Bevarage Production Class of 2015)
For now am not doing anything.
The interest is that you offer quality studies.
- Benard Onyango Odero (Housekeeping and Laundry Class of 2013)
I am currently assistant manager of the One Way Cleaning LTD based at the JKIA
- David Kamau Mwaura ( Class of 1995)
Am currently in Nairobi. Am a Tour Operator.
- Millicent Karuiru ( Class of 2013)
I am unemployed but the college is good.
- Evaline Chepkurui ( Class of 2001)
I would like the college to assist me get a job, am currently based in Eldoret.
- Monicah Wanjiru Karonji ( Class of 2014)
- Edward W. Wamamili ( Class of 2011)
I am currently working for Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge as a Chef De Rang.
- Murla Marie-Gabriel ( Class of 2000)
- Dennis Mwiti Njoka ( Class of 2012)
I work with Dormans Coffee Shop as a Barista.
- Samuel Nganga Kariuki ( Class of 2012)
I hold a diploma in Travel and Tourism Management.
- Cyrus Kibuti ( Class of 1997)
Chef, Institution, Utalii College is superb
- Solomon Chege ( Class of 2012)
Am looking for a short course in Food and Beverage techniques.
- Jacob Senyaely Kereiya ( Class of 2010)
Currently am a camp manager and Safaris Guide in Tanzania.
- George Ouno ( Class of 2010)
I am currently a tour consultant
- Carolyne A. Amo ( Class of 2007)
A receptionist at one of the recognized hotels in north coast.
- Tonny Muiruri Mutungu ( Class of 2011)
Currently Director of Sales at The Tribe - gigiri, village Market.
- Grace Njeri Kamau ( Class of 2005)
- Joseph Kuria ( Class of 2010)
I teach vocals waiting for admission at Utalii College which i hope will be successful.
I play rugby and basketball for Nakuru RFC Junior team.
- Ephantus Waweru ( Class of 2013)
I hold a diploma in Food and Beverage Production.
- Uzaw Win ( Class of 1983)
FP-81-30,Uzaw Win from Burma and would like to meet classmates as soon as possible.
- Mourine Akinyi Odhiambo ( Class of 2014)
Am currently at home but hope to join Utalii College this year.
- Daniel Mwangi ( Class of 2012)
- Elijah ( Class of 2007)
Now Head Chef Narok University College.
Kenya Utalii College played a big role in molding me into a professional i became.
- Barnabas Otieno Saoke ( Class of 1994)
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges