Kenya Utalii College
Kenya Utalii College details
- Address: Off Thika Road, Near Drive In, P.O Box 31052-00600 Nairobi
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: +254-020-2458627
- Telephone Number 2: +254 722 205 492
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: http://www.utalii.co.ke
About Kenya Utalii College
Kenya Utalii College was established in 1960s and is the best Hospitality and Tourism Training college in Kenya.
The institution produces the largest number of personnel in Kenya's hospitality and tourism industry.
The college has three campuses namely:
1. Main Campus - Located along Thika Superhighway, Nairobi.
2. Kisumu Campus - Nakumatt Mega City Mall, Mezzanine Floor, Nairobi Rd, Kisumu, +254 706-847 278.
3. Mombasa Campus - Mombasa Trade Center (Ambalal), 4th Floor North Tower, Kwame Nkrumah Road, +254 20 249 9248.
Programs and courses
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Why Join Kenya Utalii College
- The college is the best hospitality and tourism training institution in Kenya.
- Highly skilled and experienced tutors in all disciplines.
- Partners with major industry players both locally and internationally such as Kenya Tourist Development Corporation, Tourism Fund, Tourism Regulatory Authority, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Bomas of Kenya, Association of Hospitality and Tourism Schools in Africa.
- Collaborates with leading educational institutions such as University of Nairobi, Makerere University and Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Accommodation facilities available.
- Active students union available.
- Adequate learning resources and facilities.
Schools and departments
- Faculty of Business Administration.
- Faculty of Travel and Tourism.
- Faculty of Housekeeping and Laundry.
- Front Office Department.
- Food and Beverage Services Department.
- Food Production Department.
- Social Studies Department.
- Library Department.
- Languages Department.
- Physical Education Department.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Language laboratories.
- Sports grounds.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya Utalii College Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.6
out of 5
based on 28 ratings and 28 reviews.
- Anthony Mulwa Ndeti(Housekeeping and Laundry Class of 2008)
Overall Rating:1The College has opened so many branches hence giving stiff competition in the field because of cheap labour offered by employed short part time graduates.
Anyway still am proud to be associated with Kenya Utalii College.
- Carolyne Adah Amo Emungasi(Front Office Operation course Class of 2007)
Overall Rating:5I am currently working as a hotelier.
- Margaret Kioko(Housekeeping and Laundry Class of 1987)
Overall Rating:5Utalii is a good college,it molded me well to fit into the industry.
- Maurice Odiko (Hotel management and catering Class of 1994)
Overall Rating:5I'm running my hotel and Resort in Bungoma town. Thanks my former lecturer Mr. Kangethe
- Monda Evans Abuga(Food and Bevarage Production Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:4For now am not doing anything.
The interest is that you offer quality studies.
- Benard Onyango Odero(Housekeeping and Laundry Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5I am currently assistant manager of the One Way Cleaning LTD based at the JKIA
- David Kamau Mwaura( Class of 1995)
Overall Rating:5Am currently in Nairobi. Am a Tour Operator.
- Millicent Karuiru( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:5I am unemployed but the college is good.
- Evaline Chepkurui( Class of 2001)
Overall Rating:5I would like the college to assist me get a job, am currently based in Eldoret.
- Edward W. Wamamili( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:5I am currently working for Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge as a Chef De Rang.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges