Kenya Water Institute
Kenya Water Institute details
- Address: P.O. BOX 60013-00200.
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020-607425
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: www.kwi.or.ke
About Kenya Water Institute
Kenya Water Institute is situated at south C in Nairobi.
The institute has the following satellite campuses:
(iv)Water& Wastewater Laboratory Services
Programs and courses
- Certificate in Water Engineering (Water Engineering)
- Certificate in Water Resources Management (Water Resources Management)
- Certificate in Water & Waste Water Laboratory Technology (Water Laboratory Technology)
- Operators Course in Meter Reading (Meter Reading)
Degree (1 courses)
- Bachelor of Science (Water & Environmental Engineering)
- Diploma in Water Technology (Water Technology)
- Diploma in Water Resources Management (Water Resources Management)
- Diploma in Water and Wastewater Laboratory Technology (Water Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Information Technology)
Higher Diploma (1 courses)
- Higher Diploma in Water Engineering (Water Engineering)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya Water Institute Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.7
out of 5
based on 36 ratings and 36 reviews.
- Dennis Wambua Mutisya(Water Resource Management Class of 2012)
Overall Rating:4Am an assistant technical manager working for MECSTRU Engineering company.
I liked The Kenya Water Institute.
I currently stay at Imara Daima.
- Denis Warui(Irrigation and Drainage Engineering Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4Am currently working with The Solpump Company and settled at Utawala,in Embakasi.
- Anto Jnr Cyreel(Water Engineering Class of 2019)
Overall Rating:4It is like heaven,i like the school.
- Abdifatah Ali(Water Engineering Class of 2018)
Overall Rating:4Am doing a diploma in Water Engineering at Chiakariga Campus.
Kenya Water Institute is a unique way and i really love it.
I now look forward to studying hard.
- Owino Kevin Odhiambo(Diploma Water Engineering Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:5Am currently looking for Industrial Attachment, based in Embakasi. The school has qualified lecturers who meets the students demands and help slow learning students to reach their goals.
- Smith Maurice Odongo(Diploma in water Engineering Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5Currently i am doing private installation of water equipment but hopping to join any water related company. I am staying in Ongata Rongai. Kenya Water Institute is a center of excellence.
- Polyne Makungu(Diploma in Water Resources Managagement Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4Am an Assistant Administrator at MsCg.
KEWI is a great learning institution. It nurtures one career wise.
- Sharmarke Hajji Bille(Water Engineering Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5Amazing institution,am now based in Habaswein,Wajir county CEO & FOUNDER OF HABASWEIN WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY LIMITED (HAWASCO) THANKS KEWI!
- Geoffrey Kimanzi (Diploma Irrigation and Drainage Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:5Am working with international construction company & am currently based in Nairobi...I thank Kewi Community for making the best out of me, RESPECT!
- Korir Kipkirui Leonard(DIPLOMA IN WATER ENGINEERING Class of 2008)
Overall Rating:5I work in work in Kericho as a consultant at my own private consultancy company.
I really enjoy studying at The Kenya Water Institute,main campus South C.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges