Kenya Water Institute
Kenya Water Institute details
- Address: P.O. BOX 60013-00200.
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020-607425
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: www.kewi.or.ke
About Kenya Water Institute
The main campus is situated along Ole Shapara Avenue, South C, Nairobi.
The institute has the following satellite campuses:
1. Diploma courses.
The minimum entry requirements are: an average C- in KCSE or a division II in KCE. Those with C- or Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Physical Science will have an added advantage.
2. Certificate courses.
The minimum entry requirements are: an average D+ in KCSE or a division III in KCE. Those with D+ or Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Physical Science will have an added advantage.
More information about this college, application and admission procedure, intakes, academic programmes among others can be accessed via Kenya Water Institute website.
Programs and courses
Higher Diploma (1 courses)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Conference hall.
- Hostels for female students.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya Water Institute Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.7
out of 5
based on 36 ratings and 36 reviews.
- Dennis Wambua Mutisya(Water Resource Management Class of 2012)
Am an assistant technical manager working for MECSTRU Engineering company.
I liked The Kenya Water Institute.
I currently stay at Imara Daima.
- Denis Warui(Irrigation and Drainage Engineering Class of 2013)
Am currently working with The Solpump Company and settled at Utawala,in Embakasi.
- Anto Jnr Cyreel(Water Engineering Class of 2019)
It is like heaven,i like the school.
- Abdifatah Ali(Water Engineering Class of 2018)
Am doing a diploma in Water Engineering at Chiakariga Campus.
Kenya Water Institute is a unique way and i really love it.
I now look forward to studying hard.
- Owino Kevin Odhiambo(Diploma Water Engineering Class of 2016)
Am currently looking for Industrial Attachment, based in Embakasi. The school has qualified lecturers who meets the students demands and help slow learning students to reach their goals.
- Smith Maurice Odongo(Diploma in water Engineering Class of 2015)
Currently i am doing private installation of water equipment but hopping to join any water related company. I am staying in Ongata Rongai. Kenya Water Institute is a center of excellence.
- Polyne Makungu(Diploma in Water Resources Managagement Class of 2011)
Am an Assistant Administrator at MsCg.
KEWI is a great learning institution. It nurtures one career wise.
- Sharmarke Hajji Bille(Water Engineering Class of 2015)
Amazing institution,am now based in Habaswein,Wajir county CEO & FOUNDER OF HABASWEIN WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY LIMITED (HAWASCO) THANKS KEWI!
- Geoffrey Kimanzi (Diploma Irrigation and Drainage Class of 2014)
Am working with international construction company & am currently based in Nairobi...I thank Kewi Community for making the best out of me, RESPECT!
- Korir Kipkirui Leonard(DIPLOMA IN WATER ENGINEERING Class of 2008)
I work in work in Kericho as a consultant at my own private consultancy company.
I really enjoy studying at The Kenya Water Institute,main campus South C.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges