Kenya Water Institute
Kenya Water Institute details
College Name: Kenya Water Institute
Address: P.O. BOX 60013-00200.
Telephone Number 1: 020-607425
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
College Website: www.kwi.or.ke
Category: Arts and Science Colleges
About Kenya Water Institute
Kenya Water Institute is situated at south C in Nairobi.
The institute has the following satellite campuses:
(iv)Water& Wastewater Laboratory Services
Kenya Water Institute Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya Water Institute.
- Bachelor of Science(Water & Environmental Engineering)
- Diploma in Water Technology(Water Technology)
- Higher Diploma in Water Engineering(Water Engineering)
- Diploma in Water Resources Management(Water Resources Management)
- Diploma in Water and Wastewater Laboratory Technology(Water Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Certificate in Water Engineering(Water Engineering)
- Certificate in Water Resources Management(Water Resources Management)
- Certificate in Water & Waste Water Laboratory Technology(Water Laboratory Technology)
- Operators Course in Meter Reading(Meter Reading)
- Operators Course in Sewerage Operations(Sewerage Operations)
- Operators Course in Water Supply(Water Supply)
- Diploma in Water Engineering(Water Engineering)
View all courses
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Kenya Water Institute alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya Water Institute.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Polyne Makungu (Diploma in Water Resources Managagement Class of 2011)
Am an Assistant Administrator at MsCg.
KEWI is a great learning institution. It nurtures one career wise.
- Sharmarke Hajji Bille (Water Engineering Class of 2015)
Amazing institution,am now based in Habaswein,Wajir county CEO & FOUNDER OF HABASWEIN WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY LIMITED (HAWASCO) THANKS KEWI!
- Geoffrey Kimanzi (Diploma Irrigation and Drainage Class of 2014)
Am working with international construction company & am currently based in Nairobi...I thank Kewi Community for making the best out of me, RESPECT!
- Korir Kipkirui Leonard (DIPLOMA IN WATER ENGINEERING Class of 2008)
I work in work in Kericho as a consultant at my own private consultancy company.
I really enjoy studying at The Kenya Water Institute,main campus South C.
- Tajudin Abdikadir ( Class of 2014)
- Edwin Otieno ( Class of 2017)
I am doing a diploma in Water Engineering.
I like the cool and clean environment at the college.
- Fredrick Mairura ( Class of 2014)
- Portas Ochieng Oele ( Class of 2011)
Right now am working with a transportation company, based in Mombasa.
I hope to be in one of the water companies.
- Chris Macharia Mwangi ( Class of 2015)
A place of making men from boys.
God bless Kenya Water Institute.
- Makini Justine ( Class of 2013)
Currently on attachment at NEMA-kenya head quarters and am staying in Nairobi South.
I like the institute because it trains competitive professionals in the field of water industry.
- Beth Muriithi ( Class of 1999)
Working in WASH sector
- Stephen Njoroge ( Class of 1991)
I am a technical officer working with Kenya Rain Water Association.
I am based in Baringo county.
- Benson Amara ( Class of 2009)
Currently working with an International Non-Governmental Organization.
- Kennedy Kula Kamwilwa ( Class of 2015)
- Dominic Gachanja ( Class of 1996)
This is a great college that impacts lifelong knowledge and skills.
I work with an International Non-Governmental Organization.
- Erick Diwani ( Class of 2014)
I am studying Water engineering.
I real like Kenya Water Institute.
- Fred Juma Wanjala ( Class of 2005)
Am currently working in South Sudan as a geologist.
Ground Water people all the best.
- Mbau Simon Njoroge ( Class of 2007)
The year was cool.
- Fredrick Wadede ( Class of 1994)
Am working with Ministry of Water in Siaya District.
Am a former student and would like to continue with education.
- Gibson Kimani Waweru ( Class of 1990)
- Charles Ngala Kithome ( Class of 1996)
Good College. Made me whom I am to date
- Akuno O. Hezbon ( Class of 2011)
Kenya Water Institute is a center of excellence.
Whoever is intending to join this college should be prepared to excel.
- Lawrence Madali ( Class of 2010)
Am currently acting and in Nairobi.
Kenya Water Institute has given me exposure.
- Julius Silla ( Class of 2011)
I work with Medesins Sans Frontières as a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Ekombe Bonface Maero ( Class of 2010)
Am currently working as a salesman.
- Wakhulunya Moses ( Class of 1997)
- Cheruiyot Hosea Kiprono ( Class of 2011)
Well done to the fountain of water knowledge.
- Livingstone Kiprono Yegon ( Class of 2012)
- Paul Karimi Mukundi ( Class of 2010)
A diploma graduate in Water Engineering.-Water Resource Expert.
- Joseph Kingele ( Class of 1996)
Kenya Water Institute people lets get in touch.
Am currently in Kitale.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges