Kenya Water Institute
Kenya Water Institute details
College Name: Kenya Water Institute
Address: P.O. BOX 60013-00200.
Telephone Number 1: 020-607425
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: email@example.com
College Website: www.kwi.or.ke
Category: Arts and Science Colleges
About Kenya Water Institute
Kenya Water Institute is situated at south C in Nairobi.
The institute has the following satellite campuses:
(iv)Water& Wastewater Laboratory Services
Kenya Water Institute Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya Water Institute.
- Bachelor of Science(Water & Environmental Engineering)
- Diploma in Water Technology(Water Technology)
- Higher Diploma in Water Engineering(Water Engineering)
- Diploma in Water Resources Management(Water Resources Management)
- Diploma in Water and Wastewater Laboratory Technology(Water Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Certificate in Water Engineering(Water Engineering)
- Certificate in Water Resources Management(Water Resources Management)
- Certificate in Water & Waste Water Laboratory Technology(Water Laboratory Technology)
- Operators Course in Meter Reading(Meter Reading)
- Operators Course in Sewerage Operations(Sewerage Operations)
- Operators Course in Water Supply(Water Supply)
- Diploma in Water Engineering(Water Engineering)
View all courses
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Kenya Water Institute alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya Water Institute.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Anto Jnr Cyreel (Water Engineering Class of 2019)
It is like heaven,i like the school.
- Abdifatah Ali (Water Engineering Class of 2018)
Am doing a diploma in Water Engineering at Chiakariga Campus.
Kenya Water Institute is a unique way and i really love it.
I now look forward to studying hard.
- Owino Kevin Odhiambo (Diploma Water Engineering Class of 2016)
Am currently looking for Industrial Attachment, based in Embakasi. The school has qualified lecturers who meets the students demands and help slow learning students to reach their goals.
- Smith Maurice Odongo (Diploma in water Engineering Class of 2015)
Currently i am doing private installation of water equipment but hopping to join any water related company. I am staying in Ongata Rongai. Kenya Water Institute is a center of excellence.
- Polyne Makungu (Diploma in Water Resources Managagement Class of 2011)
Am an Assistant Administrator at MsCg.
KEWI is a great learning institution. It nurtures one career wise.
- Sharmarke Hajji Bille (Water Engineering Class of 2015)
Amazing institution,am now based in Habaswein,Wajir county CEO & FOUNDER OF HABASWEIN WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY LIMITED (HAWASCO) THANKS KEWI!
- Geoffrey Kimanzi (Diploma Irrigation and Drainage Class of 2014)
Am working with international construction company & am currently based in Nairobi...I thank Kewi Community for making the best out of me, RESPECT!
- Korir Kipkirui Leonard (DIPLOMA IN WATER ENGINEERING Class of 2008)
I work in work in Kericho as a consultant at my own private consultancy company.
I really enjoy studying at The Kenya Water Institute,main campus South C.
- Tajudin Abdikadir ( Class of 2014)
- Edwin Otieno ( Class of 2017)
I am doing a diploma in Water Engineering.
I like the cool and clean environment at the college.
- Fredrick Mairura ( Class of 2014)
- Portas Ochieng Oele ( Class of 2011)
Right now am working with a transportation company, based in Mombasa.
I hope to be in one of the water companies.
- Chris Macharia Mwangi ( Class of 2015)
A place of making men from boys.
God bless Kenya Water Institute.
- Makini Justine ( Class of 2013)
Currently on attachment at NEMA-kenya head quarters and am staying in Nairobi South.
I like the institute because it trains competitive professionals in the field of water industry.
- Beth Muriithi ( Class of 1999)
Working in WASH sector
- Stephen Njoroge ( Class of 1991)
I am a technical officer working with Kenya Rain Water Association.
I am based in Baringo county.
- Benson Amara ( Class of 2009)
Currently working with an International Non-Governmental Organization.
- Kennedy Kula Kamwilwa ( Class of 2015)
- Dominic Gachanja ( Class of 1996)
This is a great college that impacts lifelong knowledge and skills.
I work with an International Non-Governmental Organization.
- Erick Diwani ( Class of 2014)
I am studying Water engineering.
I real like Kenya Water Institute.
- Fred Juma Wanjala ( Class of 2005)
Am currently working in South Sudan as a geologist.
Ground Water people all the best.
- Mbau Simon Njoroge ( Class of 2007)
The year was cool.
- Fredrick Wadede ( Class of 1994)
Am working with Ministry of Water in Siaya District.
Am a former student and would like to continue with education.
- Gibson Kimani Waweru ( Class of 1990)
- Charles Ngala Kithome ( Class of 1996)
Good College. Made me whom I am to date
- Akuno O. Hezbon ( Class of 2011)
Kenya Water Institute is a center of excellence.
Whoever is intending to join this college should be prepared to excel.
- Lawrence Madali ( Class of 2010)
Am currently acting and in Nairobi.
Kenya Water Institute has given me exposure.
- Julius Silla ( Class of 2011)
I work with Medesins Sans Frontières as a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Ekombe Bonface Maero ( Class of 2010)
Am currently working as a salesman.
- Wakhulunya Moses ( Class of 1997)
- Cheruiyot Hosea Kiprono ( Class of 2011)
Well done to the fountain of water knowledge.
- Livingstone Kiprono Yegon ( Class of 2012)
- Paul Karimi Mukundi ( Class of 2010)
A diploma graduate in Water Engineering.-Water Resource Expert.
- Joseph Kingele ( Class of 1996)
Kenya Water Institute people lets get in touch.
Am currently in Kitale.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges