Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
Colleges and Universities Offering Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) in Kenya
- Course Name: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
- Major Subject: ACCA
- Course Category: Certificate
- Average Study Duration:
Colleges Offering Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Timers Training College, Mombasa
- Tracom College, Nakuru
- Thika institute of business studies Town campus, Thika
- Beam International Training Centre Kisii branch, Kisii
- Beam International Training Centre Nairobi branch, Nairobi
- Thika institute of business studies highway campus, Thika
- Westlands college of advanced learning, Nairobi
- Graffins College Westlands Campus, Westlands
- Centre for accountancy and business management, Nairobi.
- Kenya Institute of Finance and Applied Management, Nairobi
- Divas Technology College, kahawa-nairobi
- Chako Training Centre School of Accountancy, Nairobi
- Aberdeen College of Accountancy, Eldoret
- Kenya College, Nairobi
- Kaimosi College of Research & Technology, Tiriki
- Excel Commercial Institute, Kitale
- Elite Commercial College, Kakamega
- Cybernetics Computer Training Institute, Mombasa
- Africo Business College, Nairobi
- Valley College, Litein
Universities Offering Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
- KCA University Kitengela Campus, Kitengela
- KCA University Nairobi CBD Campus, Nairobi
- Applicants must have attained a C- in KCSE or
- Division III in KCE
- 6 months
- Strathmore University School of Accountancy, Nairobi
- Applicants interested in this program are required
to have scored a C+ in KCSE with a C in English
and maths.Students whose sat for KCSE in 2013
may use their mock exams.
Other qualifications for this program
may include A level and IGCSE 6 Bs and above or IB 24 pints 5 in English and 4 in Mathematics
- This program takes three years
- Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA) School of Professional Programs, Nairobi
The program is a qualification shows
the role of professional accountants
and defines their standards of performance within
the following areas:
(a)Financial and regulatory obligations
(b)Business and audit management
- A minimum of C in KCSE with a C in English and maths or
two passes at A levels in five different subjects including
maths and English or hold Advanced Business Executives certificate
or two A levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separete subjects, including English and Mathematics.
Mature Student Entry Route
Twenty one years.
O-Level, KCSE or any other equivalent qualification
Must pass the equivalent of paper F2, Management Accounting and F3, Financial Accounting within two years before further progression to the ACCA exams is permitted.
Students at 16 years or older without the above minimum qualification can pursue Certified Accounting Technician course (CAT) and on qualification are eligible for direct entry to Part II of ACCA Professional qualification
Graduate Entry Route
Students in possession of relevant degrees from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine
exams.Such exemptions are subject to confirmation by the ACCA board.
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Juja
- Strathmore University, Nairobi
- KCA University, Nairobi
- Applicants are required
to be holders of any one of
the qualifications below:
(i)A minimum of C in KCSE
with C in both English and
(ii)Two A level passes in five different subjects including English and Mathematics.
(iii)Two A levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
(iv) Advanced Business Executives (ABE) Certificate
(v) KATC Intermediate (KATC finalist get exemptions)
Return to Courses