Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
Colleges and Universities Offering Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) in Kenya
- Course Name: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
- Major Subject: ACCA
- Course Category: Certificate
- Average Study Duration:
Colleges Offering Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Memon College, Mombasa
Course Entry Requirements
- A level ( at least 2 principal passes)
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Examinations – mean grade of C+ as well as a C in both English and Mathematics
- ABE Certificate (Association of Business Executive)
- CPA Part 1 holders
- Accounting Technician Course (ATC) Intermediate and Final
- Degree from a recognized university
- Foundation in Accounting course certificate
- Orbit School of Management Studies, Nairobi
Course Entry Requirements
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT), or
- ABE certificate, or
- KCSE mean grade of C with C in English and Mathematics or a degree from a recognized university.
- Tracom College, Nakuru
Levels: Part I, II and III.
- Mature student – 21 years and above with accounting job experience.
- Professional entry- C+ mean grade C+ maths and English.
- Skynet Business College, Nairobi
Entry Requirements: KCSE Mean C+ and C plain Maths & English or Three GCSE and two A Levels including Maths & English or ABE Certificate / CPA / Recognized Degree.
Exam Body: ACCA.
- Kenya Polytechnic University College, Nairobi
-Applicants must have attained a D+ in KCSE
Mode of study
- Kenya College of Accountancy Western Campus, Kisumu
-KCSE C- and above
Mode of study
- Carlile College, Nairobi
- Graffins College Moi Avenue Campus, Nairobi
- Regional Institute of Business Management, Nairobi
- Stammsor Institute of Business and Technology, Nakuru
- Rashban College, Nairobi
- Westford International Training College, Nairobi
- Milele Africa Institute of Development and Technology, Nairobi
- Tecqskills Professionals Institute, Naivasha
- Timers Training College, Mombasa
- Thika institute of business studies Town campus, Thika
- Beam International Training Centre Kisii branch, Kisii
- Beam International Training Centre Nairobi branch, Nairobi
- Thika institute of business studies highway campus, Thika
- Westlands college of advanced learning, Nairobi
Universities Offering Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
- USIU United States International University, Nairobi
- The Management University of Africa, Nairobi
- KCA University Kitengela Campus, Kitengela
- KCA University Nairobi CBD Campus, Nairobi
- Applicants must have attained a C- in KCSE or
- Division III in KCE
- 6 months
- Strathmore University School of Accountancy, Nairobi
- Applicants interested in this program are required
to have scored a C+ in KCSE with a C in English
and maths.Students whose sat for KCSE in 2013
may use their mock exams.
Other qualifications for this program
may include A level and IGCSE 6 Bs and above or IB 24 pints 5 in English and 4 in Mathematics
- This program takes three years
- Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA) School of Professional Programs, Nairobi
The program is a qualification shows
the role of professional accountants
and defines their standards of performance within
the following areas:
(a)Financial and regulatory obligations
(b)Business and audit management
- A minimum of C in KCSE with a C in English and maths or
two passes at A levels in five different subjects including
maths and English or hold Advanced Business Executives certificate
or two A levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separete subjects, including English and Mathematics.
Mature Student Entry Route
Twenty one years.
O-Level, KCSE or any other equivalent qualification
Must pass the equivalent of paper F2, Management Accounting and F3, Financial Accounting within two years before further progression to the ACCA exams is permitted.
Students at 16 years or older without the above minimum qualification can pursue Certified Accounting Technician course (CAT) and on qualification are eligible for direct entry to Part II of ACCA Professional qualification
Graduate Entry Route
Students in possession of relevant degrees from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine
exams.Such exemptions are subject to confirmation by the ACCA board.
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Juja
- Strathmore University, Nairobi
- KCA University, Nairobi
- Applicants are required
to be holders of any one of
the qualifications below:
(i)A minimum of C in KCSE
with C in both English and
(ii)Two A level passes in five different subjects including English and Mathematics.
(iii)Two A levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
(iv) Advanced Business Executives (ABE) Certificate
(v) KATC Intermediate (KATC finalist get exemptions)
Return to Courses