Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus
Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus details
University Name: Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus
Address: The Director
P.O. Box 43844-00100
Telephone Number 1: 020 8710901/2/3 extension 57183
Telephone Number 2:
University Website: www.ku.ac.ke
About Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus
- Master of Education in Educational Administration and Planning()
- Master of Education in Curriculum Development(Curriculum Development)
- Master of Education in Creative Art Education(Creative Art Education)
- Master of Education in History of Education(History of Education)
- Master of Education in Language Education(Language Education)
- Master of Science in Pure Mathematics(Mathematics)
- Master of Education in Science Education(Science Education)
- Master of Education in Sociology of Education and Policy Studies()
- Master of Science in Environmental Science(Environmental Science)
- Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship(Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Education(Educational Psychology)
- Master of Education(Guidance and Counselling)
- Master of Education in Educational Planning(Educational Planning)
- Master of Education in Mathematics Education(Mathematics Education)
- Mathematical Economics and Finance()
- Master of Education(Library Science)
- Master of Education in Economics of Education(Economics of Education)
- Master of Library and Information Sciences(Library and Information Sciences)
- Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce)
- Bachelor of Education(Science)
- Bachelor of Education(Arts)
- Bachelor of Science(Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering(Software Engineering)
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
View all courses
- Bachelor of Science (Environmental Health)(Health sciences)
Do you know a course offered in this university?
Add the course.
Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus alumni and students
Find some of the former and current students of the university.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in the university, using the link below.
- Otieno Edwin Obiero ( Class of 2017)
doing B'Ed(science) maths ,geog
- Elly Mulaha ( Class of 2012)
am IT Tutor,working in the sector of Information technology with NGO an Organization Called AMURT-USAID since 2010.
- Safari Kallama ( Class of 2013)
Im taking Environmental Studies in Community Development
- Mina Is-Hak Sheikh ( Class of 2015)
studying bachelor of education (arts). specifically english and literature
Did you study in this university or are you a student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Universities