Eldoret Polytechnic details
College Name: Eldoret Polytechnic
Address: Eldoret-Kapsabet Road, P.O. BOX 4461, Eldoret, 30100
Telephone Number 1: 053 203261/2/3/4
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: email@example.com
College Website: http://www.eldoretpolytechnic.ac.ke
Category: Polytechnic Colleges
About Eldoret Polytechnic
This college is situated in Eldoret, Uasin Gishu County and offers quite a number of courses under the following departments.
1. Business Studies
2. Applied Sciences
3. Health Sciences
4. Computing and Information Technology
5. Human Resource and Entrepreneurship
6. Mechanical Engineering
7. Building and Civil Engineering
8. Chemical Engineering
9. Electrical Engineering
10. Hospitality and Consumer Sciences
Eldoret Polytechnic Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Eldoret Polytechnic.
- Bridging Course in Mathematics(Mathematics)
- Certificate in Business management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Community Development and Social Work(Community Development)
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology(Health Records)
- Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology(Laboratory Technology)
- Certified Public Accountant(CPA)
- Credit Management Technician(CMT)
- Diploma in Catering and Accommodation(Catering and Accommodation)
- Diploma in Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Diploma in Dietetics Management(Dietetics Management)
- diploma in german(german)
- Certificate in Catering and Accommodation(Catering and Accommodation)
- Certificate in Food and Beverage(Food and Beverage)
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Certificate in Housekeeping & Laundry(Housekeeping & Laundry)
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science(Medical Laboratory)
- Certificate in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality()
- Certified Information Communication Technology(CICT)
View all courses
- Certified Public Secretaries(CPS)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Eldoret Polytechnic alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Eldoret Polytechnic.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- William Waicha (Land Surveying Class of 2018)
Just one word about the institution its IMMACULATE.
- Dennoh Gathenya (Pharmacy Class of 2016)
Am successful pharmacist,thanks to eldoret poly,,My HOD chavutia
- Dennis Yator (Diploma in Information Science Class of 2014)
Eldoret Polytechnic an institution of its own.
- Nyongesa Brian (Medical Engineering Class of 2017)
Am currently pursuing medical engineering at The Eldoret National polytechnic and very comfortable here. It is a place to study and explore the world. Welcome all!
- Robert Omaset Idodi (Medical Laboratory Science Class of 2012)
Am in Teso currently looking for a job. The college is fantastic and produces entrepreneurs. I like it i.e why i want to rejoin for a diploma in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Kenneth Letting (DICT Class of 2016)
Current place is Kabiyet.The college is good though to avoid proscastination at times.
- Terryanne Mwikali (Analytical Chemistry Class of 2010)
Eldoret Polytechnic is the place to be.
- Kiprotich Kirui Pius (Dsm Class of 2012)
Currently,am a Loss controller working with Hipora EA.
The college was wow!,i miss it.
- Ondieki Vincent (dip accounting Class of 2016)
Am a student currently.
Eldoret Polytechnic is the best.
- Kenedy Rotich ( Class of 2017)
- Simion Gatimu Nduko ( Class of 2013)
Currently am doing nothing. And am staying home at kebirigo.
- Simon Gachau Karanja ( Class of 2004)
I am an Assistant Manager in a Bank.
- Wesonga Paul ( Class of 2009)
Settled in Bungoma. Teaching at myanga secondary school.
- Vickson Kosgei ( Class of 2013)
My great mentor
- Soet Chesing'any Eliud ( Class of 2015)
A best place to be.
- Sigey Duncan ( Class of 2009)
Settled at Kisumu.
- Lelgo Leonard Kiprotich ( Class of 2013)
Currently I am based in Kericho county.
Eldoret polytechnic was my best choice college because I believed that it will provide me with resources to complete my studies there,environment was wow.
- John Ndirangu ( Class of 2016)
- Kennedy Nyongesa Wanjala ( Class of 2009)
I am procurement officer. Settled in Nairobi.
- Dancun Mosoba ( Class of 2014)
Studying diploma in business management.
- Elvince Ochieng ( Class of 2013)
Am pursuing Diploma in information studies. Am pleased with the good work of our lecturers.
- Mercy Kadenyi ( Class of 2014)
I'm currently doing my attachment in kateco kakamega.
The college is good & the best.
- Musa Yatich ( Class of 2014)
Am currently looking for a part time job and am residing in Eldoret. Eldoret polytechnic is the best college to be and that is why i chose to be there.
- Japheth Dyker Derotory ( Class of 2012)
Currently am under internship at Mumias Sugar Company.
My residential place is Mumias.
Honestly the college was nice though at times the lecturers were reluctant to attend lessons.
- Caren Korir ( Class of 2012)
Currently at Kenya seed company.
- Cheruiyot Towett Hillarie ( Class of 2012)
I am working at Kenya Tea Packers Limited, after completing my Diploma at the Polytechnic.
- Japheth ( Class of 2006)
CEO Carolina Cyber Maseno.
- Edward Magare Orwongo ( Class of 2006)
I am working with Davis and Shirtliff Head Office.
- Erastus Mwiti ( Class of 2013)
CS 2013 crew
- Enock Kipkorir Kosgei ( Class of 2013)
Diploma in Building & construction engineering
- Joab Kipkoech Langat ( Class of 2011)
The college is great and a source of knowledge and manpower for the society.
- William K Cheruiyot ( Class of 2012)
Pursued a dip in telecomms engineering at Eldoret poly from 09 to 2011. I am glad to be a graduate from the polytechnic because it transformed my life.
- Wainaina Caroline ( Class of 2009)
I am currently studying.
- Silvester Kiplangat Cheruiyot ( Class of 2011)
A good place to be
- Ochich David Collins Oliech ( Class of 2008)
Am working with World Vision and counting last day in moi university because of Eldoret Polytechnic.(05/03/2012)
- Kahiga David ( Class of 2013)
Am a second year student taking a diploma in Civil engineering, i reside at the junction just some 200m past relax inn. I Thank God I ended up at Eldoret polytechnic and i am in love with the diverse environment.
- Geoffrey Kipkorir Yegon ( Class of 2008)
- Louiza Kurui ( Class of 2011)
- Luke Chomba ( Class of 1997)
I am working with The United Nations,Based in Northern Sudan.
I completed Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at this college.
- Isaac ( Class of 2006)
Doing MPHIL at moi campus.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges