Technical university of mombasa
Technical university of mombasa details
- Address: Tom mboya street, mombasa P.O BOX 90420
- Location: Mombasa
- Telephone Number:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: www.tum.ac.ke
About Technical university of mombasa
Programs and courses
Bridging (1 courses)
- Bridging Course in Mathematics (Mathematics)
- Certificate in Computer Applications (Computer Applications)
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies (Secretarial Studies)
- Certificate in Information Technology (Information Technology)
- Certificate in Sales & Marketing (Sales & Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Administration)
- Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (Accounting)
- Diploma in Business Administration (Business Administration)
- Diploma in Applied Biology (Applied Biology)
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (Analytical Chemistry)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (Human Resource Management)
Higher Diploma (3 courses)
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology (Information Technology)
- Higher Diploma in Construction (Construction)
- Higher Diploma in Catering and Accommodation Management ()
Do you know a course offered in this university?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Technical university of mombasa Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.7
out of 5
based on 18 ratings and 18 reviews.
- Mazera Rodgers(Electrical engineering Class of 2012)4It is the course of my choice.
- Stanley Gatimu(Bsc. Mathematics and Computer science Class of 2020)4I am a Mathematics and Computer science student.
TUM is a nice place to be and offers great experiences apart from education.
- Primerose Omoto(Journalism and Mass Communication Class of 2016)5Every student's academic dream.
- Emmah Gatugi(BCOM Class of 2018)5I love my course and the university. It's location is total serene beauty.
- Levi Khisa Mwangale(Mechanical Engineering (Production) Class of 2011)5Still looking for job opportunities.
- Moses Nyaimwa(Renewable energy and environmental physics Class of 2017)4Currently here.
- Nasra Rama(Computer studies Class of 2014)5It was just a short course but awesome!
- Okoko Irene Mkavi(Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology Class of 2014)4Currently looking for internship.
- Alya Amina(Tourism management Class of 2011)5The inter cultural relationship at campus was well, there was no minority group or more affluent group, we were all comrades.
- Ali Salim Kalela(bachelor of science and tourism management Class of 2017)5I like the fact that i can be able to look after Kenya's flora and fauna.
The creativity and originality of my fellow pupils is also admirable.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More universities in Kenya
View all universities