Moi University details
University Name: Moi University
Address: P.O. BOX 3900 Eldoret 30100
Telephone Number 1: +254 (0)53 43363 / 43620
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: email@example.com
University Website: www.mu.ac.ke
About Moi University
One of the best universities in Kenya. Located 35 km from Eldoret town about 200 km from Kenya's Capital Nairobi, it offers the most conducive learning conditions to students. Established in 1984. Offers undergraduate, postgraduate and masters programs in such fields as Business and economics, engineering, medicine and surgery, education, law, agriculture, information science, marine sciences among others. The university has one of the best libraries in Kenya.
The university has various campuses namely: College of Health Science, Eldoret West, Town Campus, Kitale, Kericho, Nairobi, Coast, Alupe and Odera Akango Campuses. The university is also affiliated to the following colleges and university colleges: Maasai Mara University, Kabianga University, Karatina University, University of Eldoret, Rongo University College, Garissa University College, Kibabii University College, Masinde Muliro University as well as Oginga Odinga University.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Library and Information Studies(Library and Information Studies)
- MAsters in Chemical Engineering()
- Masters in Industrial Engineering(Industrial Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship Studies(Entrepreneurship Studies)
- Bachelor of science project planning and management()
- Post graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management(Project Planning and Management)
- Bachelor of science (Strategic managenent)(Strategic management)
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship(Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of science in Graphics and communication(Graphics)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Communication Studies(Communication Studies)
- Master of Medicine in Paediatrics and Child Health(Paediatrics and Child Health)
- Master Of Medicine In Internal Medicine(Health science)
- Master of Medicine in Surgery(Surgery)
- Master of Science in International Health(International Health)
- B. Sc. Media Science(Media Science)
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Media Communications(Journalism)
- Phd in Mass Communication()
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery(Clinical Medicine and Surgery)
- Bachelor of Science (Informatics)()
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology(ICT)
- Master of Library and Information Sciences(Library and Information Sciences)
- Master of Philosophy in Publishing Studies(Publishing Studies)
- Master of Philosophy in Records and Archives Management(Records and Archives Management)
- Master of Science in Mass Communication(Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Health Services Management (Biology/chemistry, maths & english/kiswahili )
- Bachelor of clinical & community nutrition()
- Master of Public Health(Public Health)
- Master of Health Management(Health Management)
- Master of Science in Conflict Resolution and Management(Conflict Resolution and Management)
- Masters in Nutrition and Food Safety(Nutrition and Food Safety)
- Master of Public Health in Community Health and Nutrition(Community Health)
- Master of Science in Occupational Safety and Health(Occupational Safety & Health)
- Master of Science in Epidemiology(Epidemiology)
- PhD in Nutrition(Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics(Linguistics)
- Bachelor of Arts French(French)
- Multi Engine/Instrument Rating ()
View all courses
- Bachelor of Arts in French Studies(French Studies)
Do you know a course offered in this university?
Add the course.
Moi University alumni and students
Find some of the former and current students of the university.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in the university, using the link below.
- Kipkoech Kevin (Bachelor of business management Class of 2019)
This is my dream course and dream university.
- Saina Samoei (Bachelor of Science Agricultural Economics and Resources Management Class of 2019)
The institution offers conducive environment for learning.
- Mercy Chepngetich (Medical Psychology Class of 2016)
So far so good.
- Miljannes Vivra (Linguistics Class of 2017)
- Derick Wanyonyi (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Class of 2020)
When i was given an opportunity to go to school i did all i could to make sure that i qualify to take a course that has been a wish of many.....that is being a doctor.
- Nelvin Chelang'at (Bsc Graphics Communication and Advertising Class of 2017)
Still studying. It is a good experience.
- Kipchumba Nicolus (B.Tourism Management Class of 2015)
Heading towards my dream
- Cheruiyot K Victor (Computer Science Class of 2016)
I love Moi University. This is where comradeship is embraced.
- Stephen Munyalo Mwania (Technology Education(Automotive) Class of 2016)
This is a university with many resources of learning, MTL has several books which help one get through his course. However, the access may be limited because some books may be in high demand.
- Jespestar Oyola (Computer Science Class of 2018)
Am taking Computer Science i like it because it helps me to be updated with the current technology.
- John Kipsang (Bachelor of Education(Arts) Class of 2015)
Am pursuing Geography and CRE as my teaching subjects. The university is conducive in all spheres.
- Kizito Otwane (BED Arts Class of 2012)
Am currently a teacher at sjc Busia.
- Benjamin Ngulu (Bachelor of Education Science Class of 2000)
- Kevin Kiptoo (Information Science Class of 2016)
The institution is excellent.
- Leonard Opiyo Mwanja (Production Technology Class of 1998)
Currently testing aspiring engineers at the Kenya National Examinations Council.
- Casper (Business Management Class of 2016)
Am still studying and I have liked Moi University.At times I do art i.e performing arts.I can direct a play and write plays too.
- Dan Palmer (BBM Class of 2015)
Loving every bit of the University.
- Oduor Stephen Obeto (Bachelor of Science Class of 2018)
This is the best university with an excellent environment for study,am glad to be in the institution.
- Richard Waweru (Bachelor of arts in sociology Class of 2015)
I'm in the school of arts and social sciences and what I like most about is the respect that everyone gives this university.
- Greig Omutia Murunga (Technology Education Class of 2018)
It is the best course so far filled with many great experiences.
Did you study in this university or are you a student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Universities