Kenya Medical Training College
Kenya Medical Training College details
- Address: Ngong Road, P.O. BOX 30195, Nairobi
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020-2725711-14
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website:
Photos of this institution
About Kenya Medical Training College
Programs and courses
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS Management ()
- Certificate in Health Records and Information (Health Records and Information)
- Certificate in Library and Information Science (Library and Information Science)
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing (Community Health Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science (Clinical Medicine and Community Health)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Pharmacy)
- Diploma in HIV Management and Community Health ()
- Diploma in Animal Health and Production (Animal Health and Production)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Nursing (Nursing)
- Higher Diploma in Critical/Intensive Care Nursing (Critical/Intensive Care Nursing)
- Higher Diploma in Psychaitric Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing)
- Higher Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing (Ophthalmic Nursing)
- Higher Diploma in Perioperative Care (Perioperative Care)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Kenya Medical Training College Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.8
out of 5
based on 64 ratings and 64 reviews.
- Susan Liyosi Mwende(Diploma in Community health nurse Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:5Am a nurse at Machakos county.
K.m.t.c has changed my life in a special way.
- Benjamin Kebenei(Medical Engineering Technology Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5Am currently a student at The Kenya Medical Training College(KMTC),Nairobi campus.
- Kiprop Caleb Moses(Clinical Medicine and Surgery Class of 2009)
Overall Rating:4Currently at EMC County Government.
- Moses Kariuki(Pharmacy Class of 2016)
Overall Rating:4I am currently in their Mombasa campus, it has been a nice experience.
- Annastacia Kavutha Nzuki(Nursing Class of 2019)
Overall Rating:5I love the college.
- Stephen Gachoka Kanyi(physiotherapy Class of 1987)
Overall Rating:5Practitioner in Thika,Kiambu county Kenya.
- Rock Muthoka( Class of 2010)
Overall Rating:5A MET-based in Kitui south sub-county.
- Abogi Evans Ochieng( Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5Medical Engineering
- Dominic Kiprop( Class of 2004)
Overall Rating:4Mens encorpro sano.
- Eunice Nthenya( Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:5Still studying.
There are well learned and friendly lecturers.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges