Kenya Medical Training College
Kenya Medical Training College details
College Name: Kenya Medical Training College
Address: Ngong Road, P.O. BOX 30195, Nairobi
Telephone Number 1: 020-2725711-14
Telephone Number 2:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Medical Training Colleges
About Kenya Medical Training College
Kenya Medical Training College Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya Medical Training College.
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS Management()
- Diploma in HIV Management and Community Health()
- Bachelor of Science(Clinical Medicine and Community Health)
- Bachelor of Arts(Psychology)
- Diploma in Animal Health and Production(Animal Health and Production)
- Bachelor of Science(Nursing)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Nursing(Nursing)
- Diploma in Health & Nutrition(Health & Nutrition)
- Higher Diploma in Critical/Intensive Care Nursing(Critical/Intensive Care Nursing)
- Higher Diploma in Psychaitric Nursing(Psychiatric Nursing)
- Higher Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing(Ophthalmic Nursing)
- Higher Diploma in Perioperative Care(Perioperative Care)
- Higher Diploma in Community Health Nursing(Community Health Nursing)
- Higher Diploma in Food Science and Inspection(Food Science & Inspection)
- Higher Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety(Occupational Health & Safety)
- Higher Diploma in Solid Waste Management(Solid Waste Management)
- Higher Diploma in Epidemiology(Epidemiology)
- Higher Diploma in Health Education and Promotion(Health Education and Promotion)
- Higher Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences(Medical Laboratory Sciences)
- Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery(Clinical Medicine and Surgery)
- Higher Diploma in Medical Education(Medical Education)
- Higher Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences(Ultrasound)
- Higher Diploma in Medical Engineering(Medical Engineering)
- Higher Diploma in Community Health and HIV/Aids Care(Community Health)
- Higher Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
- Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences(Environmental Health Sciences)
- Diploma in Health Records and Information(Health Records and Information)
- Certificate in Health Records and Information(Health Records and Information)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery(Clinical Medicine and Surgery)
- Certificate in Library and Information Science(Library and Information Science)
- Bachelor of Science in Food, Nutrition and Dietetics(Food, Nutrition)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine(Clinical Medicine)
- Diploma in Community Oral Health(Oral Health)
- Diploma in Community Nutrition(Community Nutrition)
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy(Occupational Therapy)
- Diploma in Dental Technology(Dental Technology)
View all coursesDo you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
- Diploma in Health Records & Information Technology(Health Records)
Kenya Medical Training College alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya Medical Training College.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Stephen Gachoka Kanyi (physiotherapyClass of 1987)
Practitioner in Thika,Kiambu county Kenya.
- Rock Muthoka (Class of 2010)
A MET-based in Kitui south sub-county.
- Abogi Evans Ochieng (Class of 2017)
- Dominic Kiprop (Class of 2004)
Mens encorpro sano.
- Eunice Nthenya (Class of 2014)
There are well learned and friendly lecturers.
- Tinxj Shaq (Class of 2012)
Currently a lab technician at MEWA Hospital in Mombasa.
- Moses Muroki (Class of 2010)
- John James Kinuthia Gitau (Class of 1996)
Am still working as a registered nurse (Emergency Care Nurse) and i am settled in Atlanta USA. I enjoyed and liked KMTC
- Suzanne Wanjau (Class of 2012)
Looking for a job
- Trevor Ochieng (Class of 2014)
I am a student at Kenya Medical Training College-Nairobi pursuing Dental Technology.
- Abdullahi Halima Duba (Class of 2005)
- Dennis Otieno (Class of 2013)
Diploma in pharmacy and i come from Thika.
I love Mr.Kolute the principal.
- Woche Garo Ailo (Class of 2012)
I am a volunteer at a nearby primary school.
- Joshua Otoma Surum (Class of 2013)
I am studying Clinical Medicine and it is a bit tough though with God i will make it.
- Marther Mainye (Class of 2011)
Am currently not occupied.
- Linda Ayieta (Class of 2015)
Currently a lab assistant at ICRAF and also field work.
- Peter Kiplimo (Class of 2011)
- Perpetual Macharia (Class of 2010)
I am working at Country Wide Educational Boosters in Muranga,and I would like to join this college to pursue a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Osoro N. Bonface (Class of 2013)
Am a student undertaking Public Health at Machakos KMTC.
- Lucas Okumu (Class of 1999)
Practicing Clinical Medicine.
- Kipkorir Bett Hillary (Class of 2013)
- Martin Muli (Class of 2012)
A cleaner at a restaurant in town.
- Phiona Chepkoech (Class of 2016)
I am at home.
- Geoffrey Wanyonyi (Class of 2010)
Neurophysiology Technologist at National Hospital.
- Peter Mungai Muthoni (Class of 2012)
I am currently helping my mother Maria Muthoni to run a small milk business here in Narok.
- Patrick N Kiarie (Class of 2011)
Am a physio working at Mathari District Hospital.
Am currently living in Buruburu and really misses KMTC.
- Erastus Kobia (Class of 2008)
Clinician, now working with O and G company.
- Kelvin Mutuma (Class of 2012)
Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
- George Kaniaru (Class of 1995)
Working in co-operate,America.
- Jaylaleti (Class of 2015)
Community Health Nursing.
- George Onyango (Class of 2011)
- Ramadhan Mariam Wahito (Class of 2011)
- Alice Waweru (Class of 1999)
During those days,all the facilities/services were superb,i miss those days.
I live in Nairobi with my family,but currently without a job.
- Gerald Kimathi (Class of 2006)
I am pursuing Medical laboratory Sciences.
- Edwin Ndiwa Cherakony (Class of 2004)
Working as an Occupational Therapist at MTRH.
- Tekla Mbithe Mutua (Class of 2010)
I am learning computer.
- David Silamo (Class of 2011)
Interested in joining medical classes in your institution.
- Annastaciah Kavata (Class of 2006)
- Olive Meiyan Kinuthia (Class of 2011)
Am a form four leaver since 2010 and am studying computer packages.
- Stephen Mokaya Orang'o (Class of 2014)
Currently i am in Bugema University doing computer packages.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges