Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy) in Kenya
- Course Name: Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
- Major Subject: Pharmacy
- Course Category: Diploma
- Average Study Duration: 3 Years
Diploma in Pharmacy is one of the most sought courses in the medical fields.
Those who successfully complete this courses are prepared to work in some of the following institutions and bodies:
1. Both private and public hospitals.
2. Pharmaceutical companies.
3. Research organizations.
4. Non-governmental organizations.
5. Private and public pharmacies.
6. Medical regulatory bodies.
7. Graduates can also venture into self employment and set up chemists.
8. Home health care facilities.
Minimum Admission Requirements:
Those who wish to pursue this course in Kenya need to meet the following entry requirements:
1. They should have attained a minimum of C plain in KCSE with C in Either English or Kiswahili, C in either Chemistry or Physical Science and Biology and C in either Physics or Mathematics
Those with other relevant qualifications can also enroll.
Colleges Offering Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Kenya Medical Training College KMTC Nairobi Campus, Nairobi
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE minimum aggregate C plain with the following specific requirements: C in English or Kiswahili and Chemistry or Physical Science and Biology, and C in any one of the following: Physics, Mathematics.
- Any qualification considered equivalent by KMTC.
Those who successfully complete this course can work in Public hospitals, private hospitals, Mission hospitals, Pharmaceutical industries, Community pharmacies, Research institutions, Regulatory bodies or even become self employed.
- Kenya Polytechnic University College, Nairobi
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of a C- in KCSE with a C- in maths/physics,chemistry and biology or
- Certificate in pharmacy from a reputable institution
- 2 years
- Tracom College, Nakuru
Entry Requirements: KCSE mean grade of C (Plain):with C in Eng/Kiswahili, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics & Chemistry.
Exam Body: Pharmacy & Poisons Board/KNEC.
Course Duration: 3 years.
- Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology RVIST, Nakuru
KCSE mean grade of C plain with C in biology,chemistry,English/Kiswahili and maths or physics,duration is 3 years.
- Regional Institute of Business Management, Nairobi
Entry Requirements: KCSE mean grade of C.
Course Duration: 3 years.
- Ram School Of Nursing, Kisii
- Kenya Medical Training College KMTC Manza Campus, Machakos
- Outspan medical college, Nyeri
- Nyanchwa Adventist College , Kisii
- Royal College of Science and Technology, Ruiru
- Kenya Medical Training College KMTC Thika Campus, Thika
- Ouspan medical college, Nyeri
- Intraglobal Training Institute, Kisumu, Kisumu
- Muranga Institute of Science and Management Studies, Kenol Campus, Kenol
- Muranga Institute of Science and Management Studies, Muranga
- Kabete Polytechnic Training College, Nairobi
- The Mater Hospital, Nairobi
- Menengai Medical & Training College, Nakuru
- College of Tropical Medicine & Community Health, Mombasa
- Clive School of Nursing, Chogoria
Universities Offering Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
Return to Courses