Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy) in Kenya
- Course Name: Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
- Major Subject: Pharmacy
- Course Category: Diploma
- Average Study Duration: 3 Years
Diploma in Pharmacy is one of the most sought courses in the medical fields.
Those who successfully complete this courses are prepared to work in some of the following institutions and bodies:
1. Both private and public hospitals.
2. Pharmaceutical companies.
3. Research organizations.
4. Non-governmental organizations.
5. Private and public pharmacies.
6. Medical regulatory bodies.
7. Graduates can also venture into self employment and set up chemists.
8. Home health care facilities.
Minimum Admission Requirements:
Those who wish to pursue this course in Kenya need to meet the following entry requirements:
1. They should have attained a minimum of C plain in KCSE with C in Either English or Kiswahili, C in either Chemistry or Physical Science and Biology and C in either Physics or Mathematics
Those with other relevant qualifications can also enroll.
Colleges Offering Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Ram School Of Nursing, Kisii
- Kenya Medical Training College KMTC Manza Campus, Machakos
- Regional Institute of Business Management, Nairobi
Entry Requirements: KCSE mean grade of C.
Course Duration: 3 years.
- Outspan medical college, Nyeri
- Nyanchwa Adventist College , Kisii
- Royal College of Science and Technology, Ruiru
- Kenya Medical Training College KMTC Thika Campus, Thika
- Ouspan medical college, Nyeri
- Intraglobal Training Institute, Kisumu, Kisumu
- Muranga Institute of Science and Management Studies, Kenol Campus, Kenol
- Muranga Institute of Science and Management Studies, Muranga
- Kabete Polytechnic Training College, Nairobi
- The Mater Hospital, Nairobi
- Menengai Medical & Training College, Nakuru
- College of Tropical Medicine & Community Health, Mombasa
- Clive School of Nursing, Chogoria
- Kenya Medical Training College KMTC Nyeri Campus, Nyeri
- Kenya Medical Training College KMTC Murang'a Campus, Murang'a
- Thika Maternity Hospital, Thika
- Kenafric College of Professional Studies, Nairobi
Universities Offering Diploma in Pharmacy(Pharmacy)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
Return to Courses