Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science)
Colleges and Universities Offering Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science) in Kenya
- Course Name: Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science)
- Major Subject: Actuarial Science
- Course Category: Degree
- Average Study Duration: 4 years
Colleges Offering Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
Universities Offering Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
- Dedan Kimathi University of Technology DKUT, Nyeri
- University of Eldoret, Eldoret
-KCSE C+ with a minimum of of C+ in mathematics, english and physics.
- JKUAT Westlands Campus, Westlands
Course Duration: 9 Semesters.
Mode of study: Full time.
- JKUAT Nairobi CBD Campus, Nairobi
-KCSE C+ with C+ in maths or its equivalent
Mode of study
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Karen Campus, Karen
The program involves the study of how mathematics and statistics
to assess a risk in finance and insurance.The subjects studied
in this program include:computer programming,statistics,economics and
- Interested students are required to have scored
a C+ in KCSE with a C+ in both maths and English or
hold a diploma in a relevant from a recognized institution
with a credit pass.
- The program takes four years
- Moi University Kericho Campus, Kericho
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Juja
- One is required to have
scored a minimum of C+
or any other relevant qualifications.
Students who diploma in a relevant
discipline will be admitted in
second year provided that they have
passed with credit.Those holding a
Higher National Diploma shall join
- It ranges between Ksh.130,000 and Kshs.160,000 per year
- Four years
- Kenyatta University School of Business, Nairobi
- To qualify for this program,
applicants must have scored
a minimum of C+ in KCSE with
C+ in both English and maths.
- Four years
- University of Nairobi, Nairobi
- Moi University, Eldoret
-Holders of any one of
the qualifications below
shall be considered for
(i)A minimum of C+ in KCSE
with B- in maths and C+ in
English or kiswahili
(ii)A Kenya National Examinations Council diploma
in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Maseno University, Kisumu
Course reviews and ratings
- Njeru Rose Wanja5Why study Actuarial Science
The future is full of uncertainty and undesirable events are guaranteed to occur that is why we need actuaries.If you do the professional exams and qualify then you will be among few professional actuaries in Kenya hence marketable for insurance and finance jobs.
Rate and review this course
Return to Courses