Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science)
Colleges and Universities Offering Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science) in Kenya
- Course Name: Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science)
- Major Subject: Actuarial Science
- Course Category: Degree
- Average Study Duration: 4 years
Colleges Offering Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
Universities Offering Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science(Actuarial Science)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
- University of Eldoret, Eldoret
-KCSE C+ with a minimum of of C+ in mathematics, english and physics.
- JKUAT Westlands Campus, Westlands
Course Duration: 9 Semesters.
Mode of study: Full time.
- JKUAT Nairobi CBD Campus, Nairobi
-KCSE C+ with C+ in maths or its equivalent
Mode of study
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Karen Campus, Karen
The program involves the study of how mathematics and statistics
to assess a risk in finance and insurance.The subjects studied
in this program include:computer programming,statistics,economics and
- Interested students are required to have scored
a C+ in KCSE with a C+ in both maths and English or
hold a diploma in a relevant from a recognized institution
with a credit pass.
- The program takes four years
- Moi University Kericho Campus, Kericho
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Juja
- One is required to have
scored a minimum of C+
or any other relevant qualifications.
Students who diploma in a relevant
discipline will be admitted in
second year provided that they have
passed with credit.Those holding a
Higher National Diploma shall join
- It ranges between Ksh.130,000 and Kshs.160,000 per year
- Four years
- Kenyatta University School of Business, Nairobi
- To qualify for this program,
applicants must have scored
a minimum of C+ in KCSE with
C+ in both English and maths.
- Four years
- University of Nairobi, Nairobi
- Moi University, Eldoret
-Holders of any one of
the qualifications below
shall be considered for
(i)A minimum of C+ in KCSE
with B- in maths and C+ in
English or kiswahili
(ii)A Kenya National Examinations Council diploma
in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Maseno University, Kisumu
Return to Courses