Need a private tutor? 0792009522(Call, SMS or Whatsapp) email@example.com
Human Resource Management End Year Exam Question Paper
Exam Name: Human Resource Management End Year Exam
Course: Diploma In Personnel Management (Personnel Management)
Category: Knec question papers
1. (a) Explain five reasons why an organization may be described as a system. [10 marks]
(b) Explain five reasons why it is important for an organization to continously monitor its environment. [10 marks]
2. (a) An employee who perceives an inequality in the way he is treated by his supervisors may react in different ways.
Highlight five such ways. [10 marks]
(b) Explain five factors that may lead to the disintegration of a group in an organization. [10 marks]
3. (a) The management of LMV Ltd has a good reputation of achieving its goals.
Describe the indicators that may have led to this reputation. [10 marks]
(b) Explain the factors that a manager should consider when determining the degree of decentralization of authority in an organization. [10 marks]
4. (a) There has been an increase in the level of organizational politics at Walipa Co. Ltd.
Explain five factors that may lead to this situation. [10 marks]
(b) Behaviour modification is a learning technique for encouraging desired bahaviour.
Describe the steps involved in this technique. [10 marks]
5. (a) Avoidance is one way that a manager may use to solve departmental conflicts.
Highlight five situations in which this method can be used. [10 marks]
(b) Hasa, an employee at Watu company, has been experiencing an increased level of stress at his place of work.
Explain five measures that an employee can take to manage his stress. [10 marks]
6. (a) Explain five reasons why a firm may prefer to use line structure form of organization. [10 marks]
(b) Outline five positive effects of organizational development (OD) to a firm. [10 marks]
7. (a) Highlight five ways in which an employee may cope with technological changes in an organization. [10 marks]
(b) The Ohio State leadership model suggests that leadership styles in an organization should be determined by the demands of a given situation.
Explain five such situational variables. [10 marks]
More Question Papers
Return to Question Papers