Htm 207/ Hom 107: Wine And Beverage Management Question Paper
Exam Name: Htm 207/ Hom 107: Wine And Beverage Management
Course: Bachelor Of Science In Hospitality And Tourism Management
Category: Kenyatta University question papers
UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS 2014/2015
FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION FOR THE DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT) HTM 207/HOM 107: WINE AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT
DATE: MONDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2014 TIME: 11.00 A.M. — 1.00 P.M.
Answer ALL questions in section A and ANY TWO questions in section B.
1. Describe the process of serving red wine to four (4) seated guests. (10 marks)
2. State five (5) control areas in beverage handling and identify strategies that can be adopted by beverage selling establishments to control losses. (20 marks)
3. Explain the vinification processes of Champagne wine. (20 marks)
4. Describe the process of making beer. (20 marks)
5. Describe the distillation of whiskey. (20 marks)
6. Explain the functions of a fortified wine in a meal. (20 marks)
More Question Papers
Return to Question Papers