Earn online on Kenyaplex by posting past papers. Start Now!
Alt 410: Drama In Education Question Paper
Exam Name: Alt 410: Drama In Education
Course: Bachelor Of Arts
Category: Kenyatta University question papers
UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS 2007/2008
FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION FOR THE DEGREE OF BACHELOR
ALT 410: DRAMA IN EDUCATION
DATE: Thursday 6th December 2007
TIME: 11.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
Answer three (3) questions only.
1. "Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains. One thinks himself a master of
others and still remains a greater slave than they" ..."
Discuss this Rousseau's quotation with respect to child centred education.
2. What do you understand by the term improvisation and how does it operate in
Drama in Education. What are the differences between improvisation and scripted
3. How are initiates educated during the process of African tradition initiation?
4. If you watched a play of SHREDS OF TpNDERNESS by John Ruganda what
specific lessons would you learn?
5. "The gods are not to blame". Discuss this statement in respect to the events in the
THE GODS ARE NOT TO BLAME by Ola Rotimi.
6. Select any African ritual and discuss how it was used as process of learning for
the young people
More Question Papers
Return to Question Papers