Earn online on Kenyaplex by posting past papers. Start Now!
Soc 120: Psychology Of Individual Development And Social Life. Question Paper
Exam Name: Soc 120: Psychology Of Individual Development And Social Life.
Course: Bachelor Of Arts (Counselling)
Category: Moi University Main Campus question papers
2011/2012 ACADEMIC YEAR SECOND SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS
UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR THE DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF ARTS
COURSE CODE: SOC 120
COURSE TITLE: PSYCHOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT AND SOCIAL LIFE
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Answer any FOUR questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Define and discuss the following concepts:
c. Stimulus generalization.
2. A twenty seven year old healthy lady, recently married, confider to a counsellor that she is pregnant. In doing so she displays a high degree of anxiety about her condition. Discuss the psycho-educative information that she could be given to alleviate her anxiety.
3. Critically discuss the notion that adolescence is a period of crisis in human development.
4. Outline Erickson's psychosocial theory, highlighting how it contributes to understanding human development.
5. In the generation of knowledge, observation is one technique that a researcher may use. Identify and discuss the options available to him in terms of varying this techniques.
6. Discuss the various factors that influence social development in mid-childhood.
7. Discuss the view that development of personality is a product of heredity interacting with the environment over time.
8. Giving examples, define each of the following concepts as understood in the psychoanalytic perspective:
a. Erogenous zones
More Question Papers
Return to Question Papers